I have a spare BB Passport which has an issue with camera focus. I want to have it repaired, but according to BB's support, its IMEI is not registered with a carrier and not from the BB shop. I bought it from a phone shop, and have invoice to proof that.

I have ask a nearby official BB repair service, but they do not have the possibility to fix the camera.

Can anyone recommend what my next steps would be? Am residing in Europe. Thanks!
    01-30-17 06:19 AM
    I have a spare BB Passport which has an issue with camera focus. I want to have it repaired, but according to BB's support, its IMEI is not registered with a carrier and not from the BB shop. I bought it from a phone shop, and have invoice to proof that.

I have ask a nearby official BB repair service, but they do not have the possibility to fix the camera.

Can anyone recommend what my next steps would be? Am residing in Europe. Thanks!
    Is this a black Passport or silver?
    01-30-17 05:32 PM

can you get warranty?

 Passport Silver Edition SQW-100-4 / 10.3.3.2206
    01-30-17 10:06 PM
    It's a white Passport.

Warranty is expired. It's more than a year now.

BlackBerry Passport via CB10
    01-31-17 04:16 PM
    It's a white Passport.

Warranty is expired. It's more than a year now.

BlackBerry Passport via CB10
    Sorry, I asked because I had a spare silver pp camera.
    01-31-17 08:55 PM
    I had the same problem, replaced on warranty

Posted via CB10
    02-01-17 09:05 AM