I need to remove my facebook contacts from my suggested contact lists, when composing an email for example.

before anyone tries to suggest anything, I already removed hide the facebook stuff from within my contacts app, I also unmerged all my auto merged contacts. the facebook contacts appear to be gone, until I compose a new email and all the facebook contacts are clogging that.

Also, the blackberry facebook app does not respect the privacy of someone's facebook settings. I can see all the email addresses everyone has registered with facebook, but I'm not supposed to be able to, i'm sure of it.

do i have to just remove facebook from my device, or is there a way to hide them from suggested contacts when composing a message also?

I am on the passport with the ATT OTA software from 2 weeks ago.
    11-18-14 11:26 AM
    Sorry, it's been broken since 10.0 and there's no way around it, no matter what everybody says. Twitter behaves the same and so does BBM.

Main reason I don't use those two (second one being because they heavily lack in the feature department).
    11-18-14 05:55 PM
    ?I am on the passport with the ATT OTA software from 2 weeks ago.
    I assume you mean 10.3.1? If yes there is a way to block them that I just tested with a Facebook contact on my Q10: Hub > menu > settings > recent contact management.

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.1.1151
    11-18-14 06:02 PM