I set my gmail account as usually,but it wont find and show any of my emails from inbox,outbox etc if i want to check any of them...is this a bug or something else? I run the latest leak,my sync is set to manual,i always used it this way.

Aquila non captat muscas
    01-06-15 06:02 PM
    Remote search works from 10.3 onwards. If you are not getting it, make sure to delete the email account and set it up again. Then at the end when it shows the settings of that account, before you click save, double check to see if the sync duration is set to "forever". Now let it sync. Then open email and try searching. Scroll down search results at the end you should have search on gmail server or something like that.
    01-06-15 06:07 PM
    Thanks,i followed your instructions,but still no search results...do i have to leave all messages in the hub to get it work? I delete always my emails ( hub only ) could that be the problem? I dont want to keep my emails in the hub,actually what for,if i have them on the server...

Aquila non captat muscas
    01-06-15 06:40 PM
    Just made a post recently regarding this, and no one seems to know the answer. Only seems to happen with Gmail too. You cannot search for emails in the top level of Hub. You have to browse to a specific folder using the dropdown, and then search.

Pretty irritating and I don't know why. I've tried fixing this issue for months now.

Posted via CB10 // Passport SQW100-1 // 10.3.2.2339 // Cricket Wireless
    07-09-15 10:59 PM
    I set my gmail account as usually,but it wont find and show any of my emails from inbox,outbox etc if i want to check any of them...is this a bug or something else? I run the latest leak,my sync is set to manual,i always used it this way.

Aquila non captat muscas
    If it's not sync to your Passport than it won't search.

I can't be of much help other than that.
    As your running a leak and can't be sure if that's the issue or not.
    Also I've been told my settings are all wrong, but I can search every folder in my email.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" from Adam Savage
    07-14-15 06:18 PM