Any of you guys on 10.3.1... tell me if there is a 'share' option within the email app? Let me explain what I'm looking for. If you want to create a task from an email the only way I can see of doing it is to 'flag' the email. This puts a copy of the email into Remember but you can't add a note to that remember item to remind yourself, for example, what you need/want to do with the email.
    In another app, Browser for example, you can 'share' to Remember and the app allows you to create a note.

I really hope you can or you guys point out to me that I'm doing it wrong as it appears to be a significant missing feature.

Cheers,

Mike

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 03:45 PM
    Do you have an Evernote account?
    01-23-15 04:15 PM
    I'm on 10.3.1, not sure if this was available earlier or not. When a task is created from a flagged email, you can open that task and do anything you can do in a regular task, including add notes; the email is simply an attachment on the task.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 04:25 PM
    @thymaster - no to Evernote. Should I? Why?

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 04:57 PM
    That's correct.

This functionality did exist since OS 10 was first introduced.

However, I did notice that you cannot move that flagged email from the "Flagged Email folder. Prior to 10.3, flagged emails would go into the �nfiled" folder and you could then move it to another folder.. This means if you are using another folder as a project folder, you cannot include emails associated to that project.
    02-26-15 05:35 PM
    I'm on 10.3.1, not sure if this was available earlier or not. When a task is created from a flagged email, you can open that task and do anything you can do in a regular task, including add notes; the email is simply an attachment on the task.

Posted via CB10
    What he said^.

Posted via Passport! PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2480
    02-26-15 06:34 PM
    Adding a flag may be an added step but not much to see the email added. Then I open the Remember app, click on the flagged messages and then open that task. you can then add notes, due date, reminder date plus other stuff.

It's a great little app for remembering to pay bills!!!

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 11:03 AM