Any of you guys on 10.3.1... tell me if there is a 'share' option within the email app? Let me explain what I'm looking for. If you want to create a task from an email the only way I can see of doing it is to 'flag' the email. This puts a copy of the email into Remember but you can't add a note to that remember item to remind yourself, for example, what you need/want to do with the email.
    In another app, Browser for example, you can 'share' to Remember and the app allows you to create a note.

I really hope you can or you guys point out to me that I'm doing it wrong as it appears to be a significant missing feature.

Cheers,

Mike

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 03:45 PM
    Do you have an Evernote account?
    01-23-15 04:15 PM
    I'm on 10.3.1, not sure if this was available earlier or not. When a task is created from a flagged email, you can open that task and do anything you can do in a regular task, including add notes; the email is simply an attachment on the task.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 04:25 PM
    @thymaster - no to Evernote. Should I? Why?

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 04:57 PM
    That's correct.

This functionality did exist since OS 10 was first introduced.

However, I did notice that you cannot move that flagged email from the "Flagged Email folder. Prior to 10.3, flagged emails would go into the nfiled" folder and you could then move it to another folder.. This means if you are using another folder as a project folder, you cannot include emails associated to that project.
    02-26-15 05:35 PM
    I'm on 10.3.1, not sure if this was available earlier or not. When a task is created from a flagged email, you can open that task and do anything you can do in a regular task, including add notes; the email is simply an attachment on the task.

Posted via CB10
    What he said^.

Posted via Passport! PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2480
    02-26-15 06:34 PM
    Adding a flag may be an added step but not much to see the email added. Then I open the Remember app, click on the flagged messages and then open that task. you can then add notes, due date, reminder date plus other stuff.

It's a great little app for remembering to pay bills!!!

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 11:03 AM