Do you guys get bored of the red color in the long run or is it as classic as the black?

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 04:36 PM
    I see the price for the red PP went back up to $799 on shopBlackberry.com and $699 Amazon...*Sigh*.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-15 05:36 PM
    Total was about �500

Posted via my sexy white  Z30 rocking 10.3.0.1052
    01-16-15 06:07 PM
    Got mine!!! Now I need to get a nano sim Aaaaaargh

01-17-15 07:53 AM
    I am looking at this case as well, how does it fit? This is hard plastic case right?

The Red Passport is a good buy! Have you considered the classic since you are on an impulse buying frenzy lol

Wow, the red is pretty matching!
    I just got the smoke version today. Looks good and build quality is good. Feels good too.

I would do recommend this!

Just no red passport to put in it
    Only have the black for now.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-15 12:44 PM
    Total was about �500

Still not bad...good price for the red one!

Posted via CB10
    01-17-15 12:44 PM
    Do you guys get bored of the red color in the long run or is it as classic as the black?

Posted via CB10
    I could never get tired of the red, especially THIS red!!! Love my RedBerry and don't plan on that changing!

Posted via CB10
    raxamillion likes this.
    01-17-15 06:44 PM
    I want one)

Posted via CB10
    01-17-15 08:34 PM
    Got the sim fitted, put it in the Stilgut black case and apart from the lack of an led window. Looks and plays beautifully!

01-29-15 06:02 PM
  10. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Looks really sexy! Lol. Enjoy!

From my Black Passport

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 06:21 PM
    Just bought a red one!!
    Delivery time 2-4weeks though!

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 07:30 PM
    Just got my red passport from UK amazon!!! Wooooop!!

Opened the package and pissed off right away! It's a already opened box with two stickers. Gave benefit of the doubt and took the phone out and you can clearly tell the rear stick on the phone half of it is off.

Seriously?!? I waited so long and found out someone has had this already!!!
    Urgh!

Posted via CB10
    02-09-15 12:28 PM
    Just got my red passport from UK amazon!!! Wooooop!!

Opened the package and pissed off right away! It's a already opened box with two stickers. Gave benefit of the doubt and took the phone out and you can clearly tell the rear stick on the phone half of it is off.

Seriously?!? I waited so long and found out someone has had this already!!!
    Urgh!

Posted via CB10
    That is so not right. Complain to Amazon about it.
    andy957 likes this.
    02-09-15 06:02 PM
    Pretty much exactly the same reaction for me.
    02-10-15 06:47 PM
    Received my red Passport today (from Amazon). I pre-ordered Ghost Armor (front - clear & back - matted), had it applied within an hour of receiving the device and have it in a Vaja book case (black on black). I had some hesitancy about ordering the red color, but it's not glossy. I'm comfortable with the red Passport.
    02-13-15 09:26 PM
    Finally pulled the trigger on a red PP. 2 day delivery...no weekends tho...so Tuesday it is. I was so against getting one initially...waiting for the mythical Z50. Hopefully this will have my attention until a full touch behemoth surfaces. I'm happy that there are options with BlackBerry once again!

Posted via CB10
    02-13-15 09:37 PM
    Got my red Passport yesterday. Only issue is, the proximity and light sensors do not work. Everything else is fine. Reading through the forums, it may be a software issue. I really hope so considering issues I've read about build quality for a "limited edition" decide. I don't want to do an exchange and get one with a messed up keyboard or a loose screen.

Passport/Z30-5 10.3.1.2744, Z10-3 10.3.2.158
    05-25-15 01:31 AM
    Got my red Passport yesterday. Only issue is, the proximity and light sensors do not work. Everything else is fine. Reading through the forums, it may be a software issue. I really hope so considering issues I've read about build quality for a "limited edition" decide. I don't want to do an exchange and get one with a messed up keyboard or a loose screen.

Passport/Z30-5 10.3.1.2744, Z10-3 10.3.2.158
    I had the proximity sensor problem on my black passport, ended up being hardware and had it replaced. Haven't had that problem with my new replacement. I also had keyboard back light issues, which can be linked to a wonky sensor.

Hopefully it's a software issue for you, but if it isn't blackberry support was a pretty good experience for me.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 02:43 AM
    Sadly there is no way to get one in Germany without paying horrendous prices.
    05-25-15 03:19 AM
    Let us know about your reactions to opening that Red Passport box, what you think about the build quality, or if you're going to return it!

Or maybe you're just getting that order through and waiting for the awesomeness to come!

I'm excited to hear from future AND current Red Passport Owners!!!
    I got the black and my friend got the red. I must admit the red is rather sexy and for the first week I was jealous but am now over it!

I would definitely get a red one if I was to ever need a second PP.
    05-25-15 05:49 AM
    Premium one week in and it's build quality is just so solid

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 08:53 AM
    After seeing pictures of the red Passport, I have a serious proposition for BlackBerry. They should dump their sponsorship of the Mercedes Benz F1 team and sponsor Ferrari. I mean how would that red phone look with the horse just below the BlackBerry logo. Not printed, the same metal as the BlackBerry logo. Ferrari actually has a cult following. I don't know of any other car company where people around the world will wear or carry a product form a car company that they can't afford and never will. I mean what other car company has shoes you can buy? I can go right now and in a half an hour have shoes made for Ferrari. The phones can be sold right in Ferrari dealerships all around the world. Can you imagine a Ferrari Passport in a leather pouch made from the finest leather from Ferrari? The very same leather that is in your brand new Ferrari?! Can you imagine how many Passports the Tifosi would have. And have a wallpaper like this pre-loaded.
    Red Passport Owners(And future ones)!-passport-33.jpeg

Posted via CB10
    Trauma Surgeon likes this.
    05-25-15 10:19 AM
    I got my Red Passport on Friday and It's amazing. Took it with me to the att store for the nano sim and the rep was awe struck by it and wondered why att chose to get their own version

College Valedictorian.. I.T. Pro... Red Passport on 10.3.1.2576 on ATT.. SoFlo... #LexusBoys #TeamVossen ...... #TeamVySol
    05-25-15 11:28 AM
    Omg love the red passport got mine yesterday, had the black one and the red looks so much better!!!

Posted via CB10
    05-26-15 09:27 PM
    My box was a little beat up when I took it out of the packaging box and it looks a little bland for such a high end device. As you may know the accessories in the box are all black but the phone itself? GLORIOUS!!! Flawless. And when I went to get my nano nfc simcard the girls in the store were all over it :-D

Posted via CB10
    Haha, the EVO was *the* phone to beat when it launched as the first 4G phone in 2010. It had a high end design, world-beating specs, a massive (for the time) 4.3" screen.

But it was going up against the iPhone 4, and everyone knows about Apple's renowned packaging prowess, which has since been copied by many manufacturers.

Anyway, the iPhone had this amazing box with a microfiber wipe, wrapped headphones, thick black and white cardboard wrapped with the phone's design printed in the highest DPI glossy ink possible. It was stunning.

The EVO?

A rounded boat-bottom style recycled cardboard egg crate with a slide-off outside cover made of the thinnest cardboard possible.

Talk about a difference in presentation!
    05-30-15 01:49 PM
155 ... 4567