I must confess I have fallen in love with the phone: I had the Black model, I received the White one a couple of days ago and the Red one is on the way. The best phone I have ever had.
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    12-14-14 12:48 PM

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Denise in Los Angeles; 12-16-14 at 01:15 AM.
    InfiniteRefrain likes this.
    12-16-14 12:25 AM
    Oh lawd this baby is beautiful!!! I love it!!
    Red Passport Owners(And future ones)!-img_20141212_145533.jpg

Posted via CB10
    delrosa81 likes this.
    12-16-14 12:28 AM
    Someone for a housing change?
    Black bezel+ frets from the red one into the black unit? All black Passport.

Posted via Q10Bold
    12-16-14 01:01 AM
    I just got a friend in the U.S to order the Red Passport for me and to ship it over to me once he receives it. I really hope to get the Red Passport before Christmas but now is peak parcel sending season so I guess the earliest I would receive it would be after christmas....sighs!!!
    12-16-14 04:02 AM
    I love my Passport but I'm still perplexed as to why my photo won't post here on CB :/

Posted via the SWEET RedBerry Passport!!
    12-16-14 12:34 PM
    Someone for a housing change?
    Black bezel+ frets from the red one into the black unit? All black Passport.

Posted via Q10Bold
    I'd do it if it didn't require ripping apart two phones and voiding warranty on both.
    12-16-14 01:10 PM
    It's a lovely device! Worth the premium.

RedBerry Passport/10.3.1.1133 /Telus
    12-16-14 02:37 PM
    Finally figured out why my picture would never upload but here is my Passport while I was getting it set up at AT&T

Red Passport Owners(And future ones)!-20141210_185105.jpg

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 03:18 PM
    I read some people are getting their Red Passports shipped from shopblackberry in as quick as 2 business days. My friend who ordered on my behalf is located in Portland, Oregon. I wonder if it would reach him by this coming saturday.
    TylerXIII likes this.
    12-17-14 07:23 PM
    As long as there is stock, Shop BlackBerry is not bad for shipping. Returns and replacements on the other hand...those are just terribad.

Posted via CB10
    Taigatrommel and MarsupilamiX like this.
    12-17-14 08:13 PM
    Received mine and absolutely love it. Went from the black to red.
    Inspected it carefully and no physical issues with it.

The only downside is the red one uses a different material on the back than the black one. Love the feel of the back of the black one. If I didn't use a case all the time I may have stuck with the black one.

I ordered some red cases from Khacten. Will post up here once I receive them.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 09:26 PM
    Finally figured out why my picture would never upload but here is my Passport while I was getting it set up at AT&T

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20141210_185105.jpg 
Views:	1537 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	321420

Posted via CB10
    That was nice of them to help you setup a phone they don't even carry.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 11:25 PM
    I read some people are getting their Red Passports shipped from shopblackberry in as quick as 2 business days. My friend who ordered on my behalf is located in Portland, Oregon. I wonder if it would reach him by this coming saturday.
    It is true! I got mine within TWO days! I'm in Ontario, Canada

Posted via CB10
    delrosa81 likes this.
    12-17-14 11:35 PM
    I actually love this Red passport! I pull it out at the store I work at, customers are always asking me questions haha. I feel like this a hugely exclusive club though, wonder how many people actually bought the Red Passport? Hopefully BlackBerry reveals some numbers possibly?

Posted via CB10
    delrosa81 likes this.
    12-17-14 11:38 PM
    Shopblackberry shipped out my Red Passport last thursday......hopefully can receive it this coming mon......the wait is unbearable....est. ETA is 26th Dec which is really long.......
    12-21-14 11:05 PM
    Set mine up and loving the uniqueness of it. But a another note found a few flaws with it.

I have a space bar that's sitting way too low, lower than the other keys so hard to get the feel it's been pressed. Colour saturation and white balance are way off. Can't get a proper white. This is compared to my black one which is flawless. And lastly, have light bleeding and on left side of keyboard next to the Q key.

They're not issues that will dissuade me from using the phone and definitely not issues isolated to the red Passport. My expectation is high from my original flawless Passport. I have already been in contact with Digital River to either get an exchange or a repair.

And those that contact Digital River for any issues with your phone I highly recommend just returning it and purchasing a new one. If you mention that there is a technical issue they put you through the whole support process. This involves returning your phone, them trying to fix it and then maybe returning it to you in the same condition.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 12:08 AM
    Set mine up and loving the uniqueness of it. But a another note found a few flaws with it.

I have a space bar that's sitting way too low, lower than the other keys so hard to get the feel it's been pressed. Colour saturation and white balance are way off. Can't get a proper white. This is compared to my black one which is flawless. And lastly, have light bleeding and on left side of keyboard next to the Q key.

They're not issues that will dissuade me from using the phone and definitely not issues isolated to the red Passport. My expectation is high from my original flawless Passport. I have already been in contact with Digital River to either get an exchange or a repair.

And those that contact Digital River for any issues with your phone I highly recommend just returning it and purchasing a new one. If you mention that there is a technical issue they put you through the whole support process. This involves returning your phone, them trying to fix it and then maybe returning it to you in the same condition.

Posted via CB10
    You know what, I also already have a black passport that is flawless and I am so worried that when I receive the Red passport, I would find alot of flaws with it in comparison to my current black one. You sort of proved that my worries are right. I really pray hard that mine would come with no issues......praying hard....
    12-22-14 02:32 AM
    You know what, I also already have a black passport that is flawless and I am so worried that when I receive the Red passport, I would find alot of flaws with it in comparison to my current black one. You sort of proved that my worries are right. I really pray hard that mine would come with no issues......praying hard....
    When I initially received mine it looked perfect. It's not until you start using it that you notice little things. With mine the space bar issue I can live with not the white balance and light bleed from keyboard is unacceptable.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 09:05 AM
    When I initially received mine it looked perfect. It's not until you start using it that you notice little things. With mine the space bar issue I can live with not the white balance and light bleed from keyboard is unacceptable.

Posted via CB10
    I too have placed an order for another Red Passport and got DR to issue a prepaid return label for my original device. However, I'll have to wait for the new device to come and then use it for a few days before I can say that I'm keeping it and not the original device. It's a total crapshoot what you will get. Most Passports are as you describe, decidedly midrange build quality.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 09:16 AM
    I have no issues with my red Passport. It's not bent, keys work fine, nothing loose.

RedBerry Passport/10.3.1.1133 /Telus
    12-22-14 09:23 AM
    I too have placed an order for another Red Passport and got DR to issue a prepaid return label for my original device. However, I'll have to wait for the new device to come and then use it for a few days before I can say that I'm keeping it and not the original device. It's a total crapshoot what you will get. Most Passports are as you describe, decidedly midrange build quality.

Posted via CB10
    Completely agree. My previous Passport I received from the carrier and it is perfect. Not sure if there's different QC between shopblackberry and carrier issued devices. There really shouldn't be. But I now understand what a lot people are saying on the forum about shopblackberry devices and their issues.
    No 2 Passports should be different. I understand a few minor things but I can't even get my colour saturation and white balance to match my black passport. Red keyboard completely different feel than the black one. Almost feels like there's no spacebar on the red one. And the light bleed, has to be the most annoying thing with the keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 10:06 AM
    This reminds me of my previous 2 phones, I had 2 iPhone 5S. One was bought 2 months later than the first one.

The first iPhone 5S had a really white screen but the second iPhone 5S had a much yellower screen. When put side my side, the difference was obvious. So I am thinking once you have 2 same units for comparison, we are bound to compared and think why one is lousier than the other.

Anyways now I'm unsure of my Red Passport whereabouts, shopblackberry shipped it out last thursday and till now my friend in Portland have not received it yet. I guess I will only get it in 2015.....waiting for a new toy is a painful process haa haa
    12-23-14 12:49 AM
    This reminds me of my previous 2 phones, I had 2 iPhone 5S. One was bought 2 months later than the first one.

The first iPhone 5S had a really white screen but the second iPhone 5S had a much yellower screen. When put side my side, the difference was obvious. So I am thinking once you have 2 same units for comparison, we are bound to compared and think why one is lousier than the other.

Anyways now I'm unsure of my Red Passport whereabouts, shopblackberry shipped it out last thursday and till now my friend in Portland have not received it yet. I guess I will only get it in 2015.....waiting for a new toy is a painful process haa haa
    Reading some of the posts on the forum it seems that Canadian orders are shipped quicker. I received mine next day through FedEx and a few colleagues of mine have all received theirs withing 2 days of placing order dependent if they have it in stock.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 08:12 AM
    @SK122387 I have a buddy that works there. He and his co-workers were kinda anxious to see the phone after I told em I had one on it's way in... got a couple freebies out of it too so I'm not complainin one bit!!

Posted via the Sweet RedBerry Passport
    12-24-14 09:13 PM
155 12345 ...