Just wondering how many red Passport owners there are on Crackberry. How are y'all liking your devices?

Oh, please say where you're from!

Malaysian here

Via my Red Passport
    07-08-15 08:26 AM
    I came THISCLOSE to getting one but I just could not see spending an extra 100 dollars (US) on it. Instead I opted for the white one. I DID get the red band Pebble Time which looks really cool! I'm wearing my Apple Watch today otherwise I would snap a quick picture. I'm from the US, more specifically Philadelphia.
    anon(9208252) likes this.
    07-08-15 08:30 AM
    I came THISCLOSE to getting one but I just could not see spending an extra 100 dollars (US) on it. Instead I opted for the white one. I DID get the red band Pebble Time which looks really cool! I'm wearing my Apple Watch today otherwise I would snap a quick picture. I'm from the US, more specifically Philadelphia.
    I bet your white Passport is pretty! And that's cool, wish I could get a smartwatch too. Nice to meet you, Philadelphian

Via my Red Passport
    07-08-15 08:37 AM
    CB should pay on how many bans you hand out a month, then you could get two red passports! I'll run it by Bla1ze for Ya!

Posted via CB10
    3hb78ftg likes this.
    07-08-15 09:17 AM
    CB should pay on how many bans you hand out a month, then you could get two red passports! I'll run it by Bla1ze for Ya!

Posted via CB10
    I can't remember the last time I banned a regular member (spammers don't count). My mods do the banning, and then I'm the one who unbans you when you appeal! (IF warranted )
    07-08-15 09:21 AM
    I can't remember the last time I banned a regular member (spammers don't count). My mods do the banning, and then I'm the one who unbans you when you appeal! (IF warranted )
    What am I missing? Haha. You hand out bands?

Via my Red Passport
    07-08-15 09:25 AM
    What am I missing? Haha. You hand out bands?

Via my Red Passport

What he is jokingly referring to, is that I am the Moderator Team Leader at CrackBerry. My team of Moderators, have many tasks such as moving threads, retitling threads, answering member questions, and unfortunately sometimes member discipline which is usually done with warning and/or infractions (think yellow and red card in soccer), but can sometimes include forum banning either for a short period or permanently.

http://forums.crackberry.com/introdu...kberry-820184/
    07-08-15 09:35 AM
    What he is jokingly referring to, is that I am the Moderator Team Leader at CrackBerry. My team of Moderators, have many tasks such as moving threads, retitling threads, answering member questions, and unfortunately sometimes member discipline which is usually done with warning and/or infractions (think yellow and red card in soccer), but can sometimes include forum banning either for a short period or permanently.
    Though extremely off topic so I apologize to the OP but we should either run a contest once a year to unban a permanent ban person I say Peevish, or we should do a thread in Off topic where if it gets so many "signatures" the head mod master (you) would have to look into reinstating a member ie) Peevish
    Kinda like this
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/

Posted via CB10
    07-08-15 09:39 AM

http://forums.crackberry.com/introdu...kberry-820184/
    Oh! Sorry I was clueless! Thanks for letting me know

Via my Red Passport
    07-08-15 09:42 AM

All joking aside PK you and your team do a great job, we just like to pick on you guys.
    pkcable likes this.
    07-08-15 09:43 AM
    Just got my red passport this week. Absolutely love this thing. Took a while to get used to but so far it's a communicators dream device. Now all I need is a case cause this device is a tad slippery. Anyone got a good case combo on their red passport?

Posted via CB10
    07-08-15 09:55 AM
    I'm using the Blackberry ACC-60721-001 Passport Leather Flex Shell Black -
    Had it on my white one, and now using on my red/black. Looks great and is fairly grippy IMO.
    Attached Thumbnails Red Passport Owners-bb1.jpg   Red Passport Owners-bb2.jpg   Red Passport Owners-bb3.jpg  
    whoopsydaisyjane likes this.
    07-08-15 09:59 AM
    Just got my red passport this week. Absolutely love this thing. Took a while to get used to but so far it's a communicators dream device. Now all I need is a case cause this device is a tad slippery. Anyone got a good case combo on their red passport?

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, it is slippery! I am using a cheap, clear case that I got from a local IT shop near my place. Not a good person to give recommendations, haha.

Via my Red Passport
    07-08-15 10:02 AM
    Had it on my white one, and now using on my red/black. Looks great and is fairly grippy IMO.
    Wow that looks pretty awesome on it! I'll have to look at that one. I've been looking at the Vaja cases..but then again that's a bit pricey.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-15 10:14 AM
    Too bad it covers the red back

Via my Red Passport
    07-08-15 10:16 AM
    I LOVE the black on red combo! I use a black case on my white passport for much the same reason!
    Attached Thumbnails Red Passport Owners-image.jpg   Red Passport Owners-image.jpg  
    whoopsydaisyjane likes this.
    07-08-15 10:36 AM
    Red Passport Owners-img_20150527_142552.jpg

My awesome red Pp

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2339 | CB Mod
    07-08-15 10:40 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150527_142552.jpg 
Views:	830 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	361501

My awesome red Pp

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2339 | CB Mod
    Ya nice, but get rid of that hideous sticker.
    czechberry likes this.
    07-08-15 11:11 AM
    I have had a few Vaja on other phones - super nice cases. If it helps - the quality of the BB flex case is stellar and the flip out stand is great - I use it to read ebooks - very solid.
    07-08-15 11:18 AM
    Sharp case - the black around the front looks good ~ what brand is that ?

I LOVE the black on red combo! I use a black case on my white passport for much the same reason!
    07-08-15 11:19 AM
    Love my Red Passport. It surely is a conversation starter here in the lovely Pocono Mountains in Pennsylvania
    07-08-15 11:46 AM
    I'm using one. And proudly a Malaysian too..
    Here's mine.

Red Passport Owners-img_20150124_182223_edit.jpg

Hey whoopsiedaily, would you like to join our BBM� Malaysia team?
    We talk BlackBerry� daily.
    PM me your pin. I'll add ya.

Posted via CB10 on my RedBerryan PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    07-08-15 12:09 PM

Posted via CB10
    Stilgut cases are my choice, especially the nappa one.

http://www.stilgut.com/catalogsearch...nce&q=passport

CB10 - Passport
    07-08-15 12:52 PM
    Got mine about two weeks ago.
    Updated it twice via OTA and the more I get used to it, the more I love this bad boy!!!
    07-08-15 12:59 PM
    Got my Red Passport about a month ago in the UK...absolutely love this phone.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-15 02:38 PM
54 123