I need a case for the red passport, does anyone have the red Nillkin case and can you confirm whether the red matches the phone?

Nillkin Super Frosted Shield Cover Case for BlackBerry Passport - Bright Red (Retail Packaging):Amazon.co.uk:Electronics

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 06:18 PM
    I need a case for the red passport, does anyone have the red Nillkin case and can you confirm whether the red matches the phone?

Nillkin Super Frosted Shield Cover Case for BlackBerry Passport - Bright Red (Retail Packaging):Amazon.co.uk:Electronics

Posted via CB10
    Nillkins red is different from BlackBerry Passports red.but from my opinion,get the Original BlackBerry Passport hardshell.nillkin frosted are kinda loose on the top right corner.it shakes a lot.used a black frosted and dumped it for a BlackBerry Passport hardshell.

Sent via CB10 from my BlackBerryElite
    03-29-15 03:00 AM
    Nillkins red is different from BlackBerry Passports red.but from my opinion,get the Original BlackBerry Passport hardshell.nillkin frosted are kinda loose on the top right corner.it shakes a lot.used a black frosted and dumped it for a BlackBerry Passport hardshell.

Sorry to hear that, I just bought two Nillkin cases for mine (see my thread if you want) and haven't experienced any looseness. I love them

Posted via CB10
    03-29-15 06:41 AM
    Sorry to hear that, I just bought two Nillkin cases for mine (see my thread if you want) and haven't experienced any looseness. I love them

Posted via CB10
    The top right corner near the lock button doesnt shake when you press it?

03-29-15 07:52 AM

It's actually the hardshell that is loose on the top left corner for me. The nillkin fits perfectly.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport - 10.3.1.2576
    03-29-15 01:37 PM
    Thanks for the answers guys, I think I'll go with the official blackberry case because of the colour issue, if it's not a similar red it will just look odd....

By the way I also have the Amzer shellster which is a good shout if you like to have your blackberry logo showing (which I do), as far as I can tell it's the only one with a cutout on the back. it looks fantastic, it's just ever so slightly too proud of the device on the front side for me, although this is obviously to allow for the holster part to slide on which I don't use.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 02:07 AM
    I have the nillkin case in black for my passport and it's quite good. I bought the spigen magnetic clip to make the case close properly and it works well (even though the magnetic clip is expensive).
    03-31-15 11:18 PM
    The top right corner near the lock button doesnt shake when you press it?

No looseness at all with either of mine. Sorry you are having issues with yours though. These thin s happen. I have a Seidio surface case and it was not a snug fit with my passport, whereas others have reported not having the same issues with theirs.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-15 05:30 AM
    I have a black case and it does wobble, albeit it slightly.
    04-01-15 06:00 AM
    I have the original BlackBerry shell case, waiting for the leather flex shell case!!!

Posted by Jzamalot
    04-01-15 07:19 AM