The Blackberry Paasport is targeted as a business professional device. I'm curious how many owners do not fit this profile.
    03-22-15 05:11 PM
    I use it for both, work and play, its the best device on the planet.
    03-22-15 05:18 PM
    I don't have a phone for work. The Passport is just my phone. I'm not a business user at all, I just use my Passport to call, text, BBM, email, tweet, and browse the web. I also use it to take pictures, and watch a video clip or two sometimes. I don't use it for music, and I don't use it for games.
    03-22-15 05:20 PM
    All my BlackBerry phones are used for private purpose only, my employers usually supply me with work phones and most of the time those are Android based devices. So no, I am a typical consumer who buys BlackBerry, even though I am completely not their target audience

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 05:34 PM
    I don't fit the profile and to me there's nothing out there better only a z30 can compare. Android and ios have their own thing going but to be honest I find their operating system to be clumsy always having to push buttons to go back here and again to go back to something else BlackBerry 10 is a lot smoother and fluid with what you need to get done. Now if your into playing games and watching videos 24/7 then a passport may not be what your looking for.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 05:57 PM
    Not a business user or a big blackberry fan......but I love my Passport. My last few phones were a Note 4, M8 and iPhone 6 so it's a big change for me

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 06:22 PM
    Recreational phone as well for me. BlackBerry should target recreational consumers as well since they finally got large public hardware with Passport and Z30.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 07:09 PM
    Recreational user, talk, text, email and BBM and the odd youtube video. HAD the iphone 4s and the Note 2 but always had a BlackBerry. Z10, Z30 and the Passport are in my collection now.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 07:39 PM
    Have 3 friends that are recreational Passports users.
    03-22-15 10:15 PM
    My Passport is my only phone. It is used for work and personal use. Now that the flickering is fixed with the most recent update I find the phone to be the best device for me. I do watch some movies on it using plex to connect to my media server and have used Hulu as well. Also use it for music with Beats, iHeart, Pandora, etc. The phone just works for me and is an excellent device for phone, text, email and browsing. Staying with BlackBerry here!

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Passport
    03-22-15 10:43 PM
    I use my android tablet for recreation, my PlayBook can't do new games anymore, and for casual browsing.

My phone is for communicating and I don't want to load a bunch of apps that will just eat up resources.

So no, I don't use it for recreation. That's what my consoles, Xbox 360 and PS are for. Haha!

via Z30
    03-22-15 11:30 PM
    Mine will be a recreational phone. I currently use my Z10 for work "unofficially"

Making a career change soon, my phone will become a device for fun again instead of something that makes me cringe every time it rings.

Posted via CB10
    blindpuppie likes this.
    03-22-15 11:51 PM
    I use my Passport for my business as well as personal use. Truth is I was a little uncomfortable early on about relying on my device for work. I felt I still needed a desktop to complete my work assignments. Since I run my own company, it was very important to get things right and that usually meant a hybrid use of desktop and my Passport. Well that was back in October. Thinking about your question now, I realize I'm now using my Passport for a good majority of my work. I hardly ever use my desktop anymore. I only use it because that's where I have my accounting software and I still use Office to begin my documents and presentations. Other than that, it's gathering dust.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 12:00 AM
    Yup that's where I'm at if add in an iPhone 6plus. I love my Passport. It cranks out Spotify for eight hours at work, notifies me of the forty texts my disabled house guest issues and has plenty juice left. Nothing comes close to viewing web pages (phone wise). And while the camera may not be the speediest I prefer the square format and the color reproduction. Since I have always been a two handed typist the Passport is actually easier to use. It also fits into front pants pockets far easier and more comfortably than my Note Edge, the iPhone 6plus or Windows Lumia 1520. Every device is a compromise of small one handed use portability and large screen viewing. Personally I feel that the Passport has hit that illusive sweet spot everyone else is striving for.
    03-23-15 06:18 PM
    I use it for both. At work, if I'm going to be away from my desk top for any large length of time traveling or waiting I'll email a document I'm working on (check with your boss and IT it's ok before you do this; don't want anyone losing their job on account of my big mouth) to myself and can work on it on the phone.

Love this device.
    03-23-15 06:42 PM
    I'm a professional collector of BlackBerry devices, if that counts.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 07:18 PM
    Work and personal use. I moved from an iPhone 3 to a z10 in 2013 and also have the Passport which is an extension of my hands - I love it!

I can't think of another phone that would fit so perfectly as the PP. I love the screen size and don't think I'd want to go back to anything smaller or different - it's so easy to read documents on this phone. I am curious about the possibility of a slider but don't think the screen size would be a fit for me.

I would never buy a non Blackberry phone now. I've found my niche. Plus everything else seems like a toy. The build of the PP is solid and stands out from the black slabs in the shop.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    03-24-15 04:37 PM
    I used to be a recreational user

Posted via CB10
    03-24-15 07:21 PM
    Recreational user for sure. I just bought the phone cuz I loved the way it looked, and I support BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-15 07:29 PM
    I use it for both. I don't require the big square screen for any specific work purpose, I just like it a lot. It was one of the approved work devices so I went for it. I like it for personal too. I don't think it's all work all the time and only for executives.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-15 07:36 PM