Sixty five percent usage of battery then disappear the pop back thirty seconds later at forty percent usage right now was at 20%!

I didn't add a new account I see IMO i third party but I never clicked sync and it's the only recent app that's not native besides a music player called black from google play.

Any idea what could cause this here is the last 48 hours battery drain screen shot it's making this beast of a battery slash phone garbage - help me!

Pim services I have an idea of what it is just not how to fix it?....

Seems to be my issue and pims fault as I also have a ton of apps mostly all native paid apps but they are not showing any issues like Pim services is here:

Recent HUGE Battery drain, seems to be Pim Services going in and out in the viewer I see it popping -img_20160327_153949.png

Recent HUGE Battery drain, seems to be Pim Services going in and out in the viewer I see it popping -img_20160327_154004.png

Recent HUGE Battery drain, seems to be Pim Services going in and out in the viewer I see it popping -img_20160327_154027.png

The two photos are of forty right hours in which passport died on its own for first time EVER whilst I slept and the other is of last twelve hours...

Thanks in advance for any help, Catch22

Mods: should this be in a more general area of the forums, was unsure?

Posted via CB10
    03-27-16 02:44 PM
    These were taken back to back Pim also goes missing then back at a low percent to a incredible high percent out of nowhere!

Recent HUGE Battery drain, seems to be Pim Services going in and out in the viewer I see it popping -img_20160327_155122.png

Recent HUGE Battery drain, seems to be Pim Services going in and out in the viewer I see it popping -img_20160327_155210.png

HELP
    Is it even pim?
    Posted via CB10

Attachment 395443

Attachment 395444

Attachment 395445
    03-27-16 02:53 PM
    Sixty five percent usage of battery then disappear the pop back thirty seconds later at forty percent usage right now was at 20%!

I didn't add a new account I see IMO i third party but I never clicked sync and it's the only recent app that's not native besides a music player called black from google play.

Any idea what could cause this here is the last 48 hours battery drain screen shot it's making this beast of a battery slash phone garbage - help me!

Pim services I have an idea of what it is just not how to fix it?....

Seems to be my issue and pims fault as I also have a ton of apps mostly all native paid apps but they are not showing any issues like Pim services is here:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160327_153949.png 
Views:	645 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	395438

Name:	IMG_20160327_154004.png 
Views:	644 
Size:	102.5 KB 
ID:	395439

Name:	IMG_20160327_154027.png 
Views:	644 
Size:	86.9 KB 
ID:	395440

The two photos are of forty right hours in which passport died on its own for first time EVER whilst I slept and the other is of last twelve hours...

Thanks in advance for any help, Catch22

Mods: should this be in a more general area of the forums, was unsure?

Posted via CB10
    Anybody?

Posted via CB10
    03-28-16 04:35 AM
    https://supportforums.blackberry.com...y/td-p/2829270

According to this, it could be a fault with a specific user account. Have you tried taking your accounts off one by one to see if removing a specific one solves the problem?

Posted via CB10
    03-28-16 04:42 AM
    https://supportforums.blackberry.com...y/td-p/2829270

According to this, it could be a fault with a specific user account. Have you tried taking your accounts off one by one to see if removing a specific one solves the problem?

Posted via CB10
    I only have two googles as well as my main aol and a hotmail plus facebook I can undue them all, how does this happen? Thanks for link? I will re do them all and see as PIM shouldn't be that high? Under third party it keeps adding IMO back and I keep deleting it but dunno if has anything to do with....

Anybody know a normal for pim? I an going to leave calendars out this time of sync as well as contacts on all accounts as don't need them or use them. Would that be where you would start?

Thanks!...

Posted via CB10
    03-28-16 04:52 AM
    I only have two googles as well as my main aol and a hotmail plus facebook I can undue them all, how does this happen? Thanks for link? I will re do them all and see as PIM shouldn't be that high? Under third party it keeps adding IMO back and I keep deleting it but dunno if has anything to do with....

Anybody know a normal for pim? I an going to leave calendars out this time of sync as well as contacts on all accounts as don't need them or use them. Would that be where you would start?

Thanks!...

Posted via CB10
    I deleted the calendar and contacts sync for all my four accounts as don't use them anyway just the email so will see how pim responds to this as heard often is is a corrupted calendar entry? If not will just delete and redo I suppose not huge deal if it works..

Here are my last twelve hours so will compare over next twelve as just deleted stuff as I said above. Storytellers was on for eight hours as fell asleep actually woke up to battery fiction alarm going off thank God for battery function, story tell even though a cascades app over heated the PPSE's battery! Wow.

Story teller was playing American sniper audio book whilst I slept for nine hours or so give or take and it still used less then Pim services? WTF!....

What's a typical ballpark usage of Pim for a four acct Jun sync with email only with one medium use other heavy use (my aol) and the other two barely ever get emails at all. Even if it fixes it I wanna know how it even happens.

Oh, right that pictures of last twelve:

Recent HUGE Battery drain, seems to be Pim Services going in and out in the viewer I see it popping -img_20160328_175958.png

Posted via CB10
    03-28-16 05:04 PM
    Did you delete all of your accounts and then add them back? Not just editing synching of the calandar?

Passport SQW 100-1 OS 10.3.2.2813 Winnipeg,MB
    03-29-16 06:55 PM
    Did you delete all of your accounts and then add them back? Not just editing synching of the calandar?

Passport SQW 100-1 OS 10.3.2.2813 Winnipeg,MB
    No I just deleted the calendar and contacts to all of them, went down a bit but waiting for that fort eight hour mark. If it doesn't then I will redo them all any idea how this occurs? I heard sometimes it is a bad .ics calendar entry?..

Thanks, Catch

Posted via CB10
    03-29-16 09:21 PM
    You have to uninstall android runtime. Don't update it.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-16 10:16 PM
    You have to uninstall android runtime. Don't update it.

Posted via CB10
    Uninstall the run tine? Huh?...

What's that have to do with any of this?

That QNXproxy has failed a few times and I clicked wait, only odd thing besides the recent drain my run time seems fine straight from blackberry world as in the fixed updated run time.

Would love to hear you out though?...

Posted via CB10
    03-30-16 01:17 AM