Hey I love this section coz some real nice designers share their cool rendering and concept phones (here and on the new concept section forum) anyway since we got the new specs of the windermere which gave us some clue about the "metal Industrial design" about the device with some specs... no one is doing any rendering for us... why not just watching our options for a device that is clearer day by day in terms of specs and general feel?

Powered by Blackberry
    Last edited by antoscimento; 05-09-14 at 02:06 PM.
    05-09-14 01:21 PM
    Hey I love this section coz some real nice designers share their cool rendering and concept phones (here and on the new concept section forum) anyway since we got the new specs of the windermere which gave us some clue about the "metal Industrial design" about the device with some specs... no one is doing any rendering for us... blackberry fans to dream... so please, instead of doing ultra extra imaginary phones that will never come to life can you designers do something useful and work on something nice as a windermere concept? since a designer who knows the limits of what he s working on and still does something great is much more talented than someone who does something out of zero with zero limitations just to impress.

Now after this moral lecture I am waiting for new concept windermere phone!! Since the iphone 6 is coming at around the same time and their fans are already working on designs for it.

Powered by Blackberry
    You seem rather ungrateful for people spending THEIR time using THEIR talents designing things for fun and sharing with the community. Personally I thank them for their designs and encourage them to keep sharing and keep pushing the envelope. If you dont like what they do, why dont you try to take up designing and make a render of the Windermere for us?
    Mr4aces likes this.
    05-09-14 01:24 PM
    Also, your title has been updated so it reflects the content of the thread
    05-09-14 01:25 PM
    Hey I love this section coz some real nice designers share their cool rendering and concept phones (here and on the new concept section forum) anyway since we got the new specs of the windermere which gave us some clue about the "metal Industrial design" about the device with some specs... no one is doing any rendering for us... blackberry fans to dream... so please, instead of doing ultra extra imaginary phones that will never come to life can you designers do something useful and work on something nice as a windermere concept? since a designer who knows the limits of what he s working on and still does something great is much more talented than someone who does something out of zero with zero limitations just to impress.

Now after this moral lecture I am waiting for new concept windermere phone!! Since the iphone 6 is coming at around the same time and their fans are already working on designs for it.

Powered by Blackberry
    Abra kadabra!
    Last edited by tomsobon; 05-10-14 at 07:59 AM.
    05-09-14 01:26 PM
    [WARN]Keep it clean and keep personal attacks out of it. I have already posted a reply to the OP originally that will hopefully change his/her tune. There is no need for anyones response to get them in trouble.[/WARN]
    05-09-14 01:27 PM
    [WARN]Keep it clean and keep personal attacks out of it. I have already posted a reply to the OP originally that will hopefully change his/her tune. There is no need for anyones response to get them in trouble.[/WARN]
    I didn't mean to sound ungrateful. Just wanting to see some renderings of windermere instead of designs we will just like but never see in real (as I mentioned in my thread that's all) didn't know it would sound that harch I'll edit it abit.

Powered by Blackberry
    05-09-14 01:32 PM
    The difference is, the iPhone 6 has had its parts leaked all over, so people can more easily make a render that looks realistic. We haven't really seen any Windermere parts, other than that weird, ugly looking squarish device with the tiny keyboard...so people are left with their imaginations.

It's cool that people spend time designing things, but I'm not into artist renderings either. Not for phones, not for buildings, cities, cars, etc. When I see them, I'm like, "Looks cool, but this is never going to be real." I don't have much of an imagination, never have, so for me to look at a render and get into it, it's like reading a fairytale. It's nice that people care enough to make far-fetched renders, I guess, but I get more excited about grainy leaked images of the real device or even parts of it.
    05-09-14 01:33 PM
    Check now

Powered by Blackberry
    05-09-14 01:37 PM
    The difference is, the iPhone 6 has had its parts leaked all over, so people can more easily make a render that looks realistic. We haven't really seen any Windermere parts, other than that weird, ugly looking squarish device with the tiny keyboard ...so people are left with their imaginations.

It's cool that people spend time designing things, but I'm not into artist renderings either. Not for phones, not for buildings, cities, cars, etc. When I see them, I'm like, "Looks cool, but this is never going to be real." I don't have much of an imagination, never have, so for me to look at a render and get into it, it's like reading a fairytale. It's nice that people care enough to make far-fetched renders, I guess, but I get more excited about grainy leaked images of the real device or even parts of it.
    Don't judge a book by its covers

Check Out TechCraze
    05-10-14 01:12 AM
    OK, I will bite on this one. Just need you ppl to post some info/spec here is this thread. First what is the square screen dimension from corner to corner 4.5 or 5? Also 3 rows of keys? Any pictures of the supposed layout? I read somewhere that it is rumored to have a stainless steel housing, so I can render it with something that looks like the 9900 housing. I can render it next to a z10 for scale because I already have a 3D model of that phone.

follow my channel C00120613 for other renderings and product designs
    05-12-14 10:15 AM
    OK, I will bite on this one. Just need you ppl to post some info/spec here is this thread. First what is the square screen dimension from corner to corner 4.5 or 5? Also 3 rows of keys? Any pictures of the supposed layout? I read somewhere that it is rumored to have a stainless steel housing, so I can render it with something that looks like the 9900 housing. I can render it next to a z10 for scale because I already have a 3D model of that phone.

follow my channel C00120613 for other renderings and product designs
    Hey its a 4.5 inch square 1440x1440 inch 3-rows and a trackpad. Lots of stainless steel (they mentioned it so I think it will be more of a P9881 metal rather than just the bold 9900 metal lines) and they mentioned it will be premium. That's all we know so far.