enabling to used whatsup APK android on blackberry passport bb10 has become a challenge.Ive bought a new one after my old one had malfunction an the old whatup work well until it was discontinued. however more challenges will soon be in store for me as it was a bigger challenge to restore whatup on this new phone. whatsup apk android did work until I recognize that when I make a call on chats it will will call an I will speak to the other party only to find that it will respond after hang up ,WHATUP IS NO LONGER WORKING AN IS SHUTTING DOWN. to get this whatsup calling work you have to make your call directly from from the WHATSUP CALL LIST then clear chat list after, an all will be well .
    11-20-18 07:18 AM
    enabling to used whatsup APK android on blackberry passport bb10 has become a challenge.Ive bought a new one after my old one had malfunction an the old whatup work well until it was discontinued. however more challenges will soon be in store for me as it was a bigger challenge to restore whatup on this new phone. whatsup apk android did work until I recognize that when I make a call on chats it will will call an I will speak to the other party only to find that it will respond after hang up ,WHATUP IS NO LONGER WORKING AN IS SHUTTING DOWN. to get this whatsup calling work you have to make your call directly from from the WHATSUP CALL LIST then clear chat list after, an all will be well .
    Not sure what you are asking for but if you want WhatsApp to work on your BB10 device this is what you need to do:

Download WhatsApp from Android.

Install app, tap OUTSIDE the box IF warned about Google Play Services.

Run patch from BlackBerry World:

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/60005088

You will need an SD card for this to work.

If you are asking how to restore chat info after a reinstall, sorry I'm of no help as I don't use WA.
    11-20-18 11:22 AM
    No need to clear the whole chat list. Just clear the call log that you just made and all is good

Still Rocking the Passport...... Till the end
    11-25-18 11:23 PM