For the passport!!

Let us know....

I seem to be having opposite effect of what heard my battery charges super fast already and lasts fairly long but not insane!!

I can go from twenty percent to hundred in an hour or maybe tad longer. I expected opposite! Happy either way!

Posted via CB10
    03-13-16 11:58 AM
    The Passport will charge at 2.0 smart charge speeds.
    But its not set up to do the 2.0 QI speeds. So spending the cash on a 2.0QI charger probably isn't worth it.
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    03-13-16 01:00 PM
    But its not set up to do the 2.0 QI speeds. So spending the cash on a 2.0QI charger probably isn't worth it.
    So it's a gimmick? I swore I saw it endorsed here on CB. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 08:43 AM
    BTW: I find my battery opposite then reviews it doesn't last as long as some say. UT plenty for a day however it charges to hundred in about an hour give or take prob give a tad!

Now I have Battery Fiction Pro app, OMG that app, wow!!

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 08:44 AM
    Is there a particular model you could recommend that works well with the Passport?

 Passport/SQW100-3 .2876 CB10 
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    03-15-16 08:49 AM
    If you can get your your hands on a charger that comes with the moto x style,use that it charges my passport in under a hour to full.

Passport to heaven..
    jope28 likes this.
    03-15-16 03:51 PM
    Is there a particular model you could recommend that works well with the Passport?

 Passport/SQW100-3 .2876 CB10 
    A charger with a standard output of 2.0 mah will be the fastest without fry charging the battery.

I've toyed with the 2.0QI chargers, and they seem to push to much charge into the battery, warming it up and doesn't hold a charge as good as a slower charge.

I don't have a brand to recommend, as I us my LG 1.7 mah output chargers on my Passport. Which seem to charge the phone from 0 to 100 in about 2 hours without over heating the battery. And the charge still holds after I'm done charging.

Amazon has a huge selection of charges for low prices.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    jope28 likes this.
    03-15-16 05:53 PM
    Purchased one and with the app called battery fiction pro, it's fine! Wow what an amazing app! First battery app that's not a gimmick!! Worth every last cent!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-17-16 02:51 AM
    A charger with a standard output of 2.0 mah will be the fastest without fry charging the battery.

I've toyed with the 2.0QI chargers, and they seem to push to much charge into the battery, warming it up and doesn't hold a charge as good as a slower charge.

I don't have a brand to recommend, as I us my LG 1.7 mah output chargers on my Passport. Which seem to charge the phone from 0 to 100 in about 2 hours without over heating the battery. And the charge still holds after I'm done charging.

Amazon has a huge selection of charges for low prices.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    What is the standard MAH on the charger which comes with the passport. I use battery fiction pro to get around this issue it controls the mah of the charge auto, it's an amazing native cascades blackberry world application I recommend!!

Posted via CB10
    03-22-16 04:34 PM