Hi guys,

Just got mine 2 weeks ago, so happy with it.
    I was afraid of flaws due to the emerging screen adhesive flaws threads, but luckily it spared me.
    I think I'm one of the firsts to have this phone in my country.

Anyway, I'm really happy with it, especially the absolutely PERFECT sound quality, high volume speakers, and insane microphones which are making my friends go crazy. You can actually have a full conference room using one single BB Passport and it will work great, both ways.
    The signal is also great. Much better than anything I had before (Lumias, Androids etc).

The battery is good but not great (as I expected from 3500 mAh), I can take a full day out of it but it does makes me feel worried when it drops to 30% at 21:00 PM. It's no doubt a software issue because I just had a similar spec phone with 3000 mAh holding much more than the BB PP.

I am looking for an automatic call recorder for the BBPP which will work flawlessly, willing to pay obviously.
    Tried to install one from the BB store but it suddenly stopped working, recordings were filled with noise.

Thanks
    11-24-14 03:13 AM
    I have one name CallRecorder from BlackBerry world. It records calls automatically, headless, and saves on memory card

Posted via CB10
    11-24-14 03:29 AM
    Phone Call Recorder Pro has been updated and works great on the Passport. No need to put on speaker. Records both sides and the quality is good.

Check it out Call Recorder Pro - BlackBerry World
    11-26-14 10:25 AM