I know people don't think highly of the headphones that come with phone, I kind of like them :S Quality is okay for me, I mostly listen to talk radio/npr.

But, "how" do I wear them? I must be behind the times on headphones because I have no idea what I do with the two loops that stick out from the headphones. I'm used to the ones with just the earbuds that you stick in the ear, but now this one that comes with a phone have a loop on it, what do I loop it to?

closest I found is:

but I just want to wear them like normal, none of this behind ears thing, and where did the loops go?
    04-18-15 09:22 AM
    Those are the same ear buds that come with other recent BlackBerry devices. The ear buds are good for only phone calls, video or pop music. They are pretty crappy for anything else. Even the tangle-resistant wire tangles.

As for the loop, wear them the way that is most comfortable for you. I wear them with the loop pointing back. However, it seems that it would be more comfortable for me without the loop.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-15 09:56 AM
    I'd need major surgery to get those things in my ears. I suspect they were designed for horses.

Posted via CB10
    oscar01mx likes this.
    04-27-15 02:36 PM
    Lol

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 02:40 PM
    I don't own those earbuds as my Q10 didn't come with any Is there maybe a way to remove the loop things, aren't they rubber or something soft?

I'm guessing using a brand new razor blade to carefully cut the loops off.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 03:00 PM
    They're designed to add slight pressure to the back of the ear to keep the earbuds in place.

Nail clippers should remove them without fuss

P.

Posted via CB10
    BerryRipe likes this.
    04-27-15 03:36 PM