as the title states.. however here's my question. I have an old backup file of my previous BB10 devices in link that I'd like to load to my passport, however I have new photos, videos and contacts that I've had on my various Android and iOS devices since last using BB10 that I'd like moved over also. So, can I restore my passport with the back up file (putting all the old on the device), AND then after use device switch to transfer all my current content that's on my Galaxy S6 Edge over. With all that content merge together? Or can I only use one or the other. Thanks
    10-07-15 09:12 PM
    Yes, that should work. Both Link and Device Switch support varying degrees of selective content.

Using BlackBerry Link: BlackBerry Link - US

Using Device Switch: https://www.blackberry.com/lms/item/...9-be00bda2e91b
    10-07-15 10:47 PM
    I did this before. The only thing that didn't merge was the text messages. E.g I would have a text message thread from John Smith on the Samsung and another from the older backup from BlackBerry. Once putting the BlackBerry backup on the phone, and then doing device switch, it didn't merge the threads. It instead created two threads with the different messages. Not a big deal, but, that part didn't merge for me. From what I remember though, all the other stuff went perfectly.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-15 10:36 AM