Hey guys! I've just purchased an amazing Passport from Amazon UK. Now, I know that UK chargers are quite different from the EU ones, so I'd like to ask a couple of questions.
    First, inside the box I'll just find the UK charger, right? There will be no EU charger as well? (I rembember some older BB used to do it)
    Second, I still have a micro usb charger (original) from an older Bold 9700, do you think it will be fine to charge the Passport as well or should I purchase a new one from BB shop?
    Thanks for your time!
    10-19-14 12:01 PM
    Passport is a bit picky about chargers. IPad charge is fine, but not charging very fast. Charge from q10 is just 850mAh, but charging quite fast. Old 500mAh from Bold 9780 is able to charge surprisingly fast. On the other hand, original Nokia 1000mAh is still saying, that you should use original charger and is charging very slow. You will probably be fine with the old one. My UK passport did have a UK socket only, so I bought adapter.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 12:19 PM
    Unfortunately will be not two adaptors in the box as in past. This has been canceled from BlackBerry already some years ago!

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    10-19-14 01:17 PM