hello . i am new to the passport . just got my att PP. i think it is fantastic . spent all weekend reading and learning about it .
    i have a question about evernote
    on other BB devices you can add evernote as an account ,but it seems that on the PP this is not an option .
    for sure you can download evernote i am an avid user of evernote . i dont understand the relationship of evenote and the remember app. i know that they kind of synch up but what is the point . why bother rsynching up to remember when you can just go to evernote
    also i was hoping to see evernote in my hub but it is not
    is there any way to get it there

thanks
    02-23-15 05:34 PM
    i dont understand the relationship of evenote and the remember app. i know that they kind of synch up but what is the point . why bother rsynching up to remember when you can just go to evernote
    It's just an option. The Evernote app itself doesn't integrate with BlackBerry 10 as well, so you have the choice. You can use the Evernote app w/o the integration or use Remember which has better integration. Eiter way, your stuff will get pushed to Evernote if you wish. And no, no Hub integration for Evernote.
    02-23-15 08:01 PM
    I like Evernote just like it is, I have it linked to my work Laptop where I take notes during the day and if someone asked what happens I just open it on my z30. Or if need to share it with my team.
    Not sure if I would need hub Integration, but it would be sweet to have the notes in the hub sorted by date... something new for sure.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 08:05 PM
    Evernote with Remember allows you to work offline. The Evernote app doesn't, and so I use Remember.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 08:20 PM
    Look I'm new to blackberry. Passport is my first, however I think I added my Evernote as a blackberry account. It goes thru the app but I didn't open the evernote to login the first time

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 08:24 PM
    thanks
    as for the hub i was hoping that if i put a 'reminder" on an evernote it would pop up in hub
    what i do now is just keep EN open on my home screen <minimized , so it is always available
    02-24-15 05:41 AM
    Look I'm new to blackberry. Passport is my first, however I think I added my Evernote as a blackberry account. It goes thru the app but I didn't open the evernote to login the first time

Posted via CB10
    Both Evernote id must be logged in if you want to have Evernote synced to remember app.
    From setting > accounts AND on the Evernote app itself.

As mentioned before, Remember app works offline and have better integrations.. These are the beauty of it.

Posted via my SEXY RED PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2267
    02-24-15 05:48 AM