Finding reasons to hate my passport, but as I see it can't stop using it. It's a real great device even now.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-18 02:12 AM
    Use the Passport if it still works for you. No one's forcing you to change.
    Qorax and skinnymike1 like this.
    02-17-18 02:17 AM
    It's still a great device. I'll be using passport too.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-18 04:04 AM
    It's a great device, I'm still using as my daily driver jointly with a an andrid device. I tried to use just the android but has to get back to the passport for productivity reasons. I'll keep using it until it works...

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    Qorax likes this.
    02-17-18 07:33 AM
    It's a great device, I'm still using as my daily driver jointly with a an andrid device. I tried to use just the android but has to get back to the passport for productivity reasons. I'll keep using it until it works...

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    Same hea buddy, just can't hate it even tho BlackBerry doesn't even support it. Seems like android and iphone came together and destroyed BlackBerry. Lol.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-18 08:41 AM
    Battery last too long n not sure should I put it on charge after day n half? Is that good enough. Hoho

Posted via CB10
    02-17-18 09:02 AM
    Still using my Passport OG as my daily driver with the needed android apps loaded and running well does lag a bit but waiting it out for the next generation of android BlackBerry before switching even though I have quite a few friends loving the KeyOne. Rocking 24-7 with my Passport OG & Semi retired Z10
    02-17-18 11:31 AM
    I feel you. Switching back and forth between the Passport and a Huawei Mate 9. Keep coming back to Passport for the ease of use and efficiency.
    02-17-18 01:05 PM
    Loved my Passport and sometimes wish it was 2014 again.
    02-17-18 01:22 PM
    I keep switching between my Passport and my Oneplus 3T. The keyboard on the Passport is an amazing tool and I just can't do the glass thing. I may sell my Oneplus 3T soon and just hold on for the Athena release. Gosh I hope it's what they say it is cause I need a Passport like keyboard
    02-18-18 01:02 AM
    I keep switching between my Passport and my Oneplus 3T. The keyboard on the Passport is an amazing tool and I just can't do the glass thing. I may sell my Oneplus 3T soon and just hold on for the Athena release. Gosh I hope it's what they say it is cause I need a Passport like keyboard
    With the passport, you ARE doing the "glass thing" whenever you need to input anything other than the alphabet itself
    02-18-18 01:13 AM
    I would love a new passport phone even with the android. I would like to see the dimensions etc to equal that of the passport as it suits me best for typing and reading etc. Updated spec's and a good battery would be awesome. The K1 keyboard looks to narrow for my large thumbs.

Posted via CB10
    Qorax and mundo472 like this.
    02-18-18 05:27 AM
    With the passport, you ARE doing the "glass thing" whenever you need to input anything other than the alphabet itself
    That is exactly the reason why I love the Passport's keyboard. Minimalist, w/out consuming additional chin space. Unobtrusive virtual punctuation bar ~ together which are the most used 'keys' in routine circumstances. And boy, does it look good!
    mundo472 likes this.
    02-18-18 05:54 AM
    Really?? Wow I did not know I was even doing that after 4 years. Lol. It's so seamless

Seriously my friend the amount I use the glass is minimal and not an issue. The bulk of what I do is letters as I am not an accountant.
    I love the feel of pushing the keys and don't want to do anything else.
    Passport for life!!! Until Passport death lol.

Posted via CB10
    Qorax and ratfinkstooley like this.
    02-18-18 07:50 AM
    Finding reasons to hate my passport, but as I see it can't stop using it. It's a real great device even now.

Posted via CB10
    I felt the same way, switching back and forth between my PP and KEYone, but I'm finally been won over by the KEYone. Probably the biggest thing for me and KEYone is it's crazy long battery life. I don't want to think about being stuck with any future phone that can't compare to KEYone battery life, yes, KEYone battery life is that amazing. Not having to constantly worry about battery life is so freeing! Then the qualcom quick charge comes through if you find yourself after 2-3 days with a low battery alert.
    02-18-18 08:02 AM
    Until Passport death lol.
    Upon it's 'death' (tho unlikely for a long long time) I'll open it up and install the innards of another phone in it. But I'm not leaving this awe-inspiring beautiful handset

Passport forevaaa!
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    02-18-18 02:06 PM

Posted via CB10
    Why hate a device that works for you?
    02-19-18 12:50 AM