Hello all! Wondering if anyone else is having a problem with the screen staying on during calls. It's extremely frustrating. I have tried pressing the phone to my head and even covering the sensor with my hand, no luck. Any help is appreciated.
    05-13-15 09:07 PM
    Just close your eyes...

Seriously, try the so-called 'master reset' (or 'reboot) by holding down the 'up' and 'down' volume together. It will surely take a screen picture but if you keep holding them, your device will execute 'master reset / reboot'. 'Don't know but this 'master reset / reboot' is like miracle in Passport... it solved many known and unknown issues...

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 10:20 PM
    Hello all! Wondering if anyone else is having a problem with the screen staying on during calls. It's extremely frustrating. I have tried pressing the phone to my head and even covering the sensor with my hand, no luck. Any help is appreciated.
    sometimes I have same issue too and one more - after call (screen was turned off) the screen do not turns on for ~5s or more.

PS. 'master reset' do not help
    Last edited by paulyzas; 05-14-15 at 02:38 AM.
    05-14-15 02:12 AM
    I have sent back my passport to the service center. Used less than like 14 days and now waiting for them to come back.
    06-07-15 09:34 PM
    Same problem on passport since I installed 10.3.2.2339...

Posted via CB10
    07-21-15 01:56 PM
    I am having the same issue with my passport and 10.3.2.2226 (2339). Don't recall if I had the issue on .556. It doesn't do it all the time but a lot when I make a call and sometimes when I answer a call and pull it away from my head to end, the screen does not come back on. Tested with bbve and sensor passes but is very slow to test. This is not a good issue.
    07-31-15 07:19 PM
    I haven't any experience with the issue directly, as I try to always use my Plantronics Legend BT headset to both keep my hands free and keep my Q10 clean & dry. But I have an awful time with my Q10 constantly pocket activating everything from camera to multiple apps. Even find app icons mixed around. I recently saw the post for PocketSafe but not only didn't it stop the problem it also kept popping up when I was in the middle of DOING something!

Just food for thought, YMMV! ;I)

Posted via CB10
    08-10-15 02:46 AM
    I haven't any experience with the issue directly, as I try to always use my Plantronics Legend BT headset to both keep my hands free and keep my Q10 clean & dry. But I have an awful time with my Q10 constantly pocket activating everything from camera to multiple apps. Even find app icons mixed around. I recently saw the post for PocketSafe but not only didn't it stop the problem it also kept popping up when I was in the middle of DOING something!

Just food for thought, YMMV! ;I)

Posted via CB10
    This seems to be an older bug I have now fixed, can you give the app another test?

Version 1.0.7.1 is now available in BlackBerry World, it fixes battery drain for those experiencing it, but it also brings a new settings where you can decide how long PocketSafe will monitor Proximity Sensor after a screen unlock (it was 10 seconds before, can now be customize between 1 and 20 seconds).

Also the app is translated in Czech, English, Italian, Ukrainian and Vietnamese, more languages are coming soon.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-15 04:22 PM