Not sure how this entire programming development scenario works and it's rather confusing to me to say the least since coming back to Blackberry. There is a CIBC officially support app at the Blackberry Word but not Amazon but it's a butchered version that does not allow for eDeposits.

Now the Android version does work but it's not "officially supported" - odd. For simple apps who cares but for CIBC/Blackberry not working to have an official version is odd.

So...whoever in the www...get it done.

Programmers for Blackberry, you want to make an easy buck ? I got an app for you - CIBC eDosit-picard-facepalm.jpg
    10-22-14 04:26 PM
    I got one from snap and it works flawless

Posted via CB10 with PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418
    10-22-14 04:37 PM
    How would they make the easy buck?

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 04:43 PM
    I noticed that too. The CIBC app from BBWorld is just a butchered version of the mobile site. It's depressing.

Especially from a bank that lauds itself as being the most modern bank, with award winning mobile expertise. BS.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 04:49 PM
    Actually, their CIBC mobile payment app worked beautifully with my Credit Card and NFC on my Q10.

Imagine how pissed off I was when I discovered Virgin Mobile doesn't have an NFC Enabled sim card

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 04:51 PM
    I think you are really confused about application development. ONLY CIBC can make this app.That is the same for most apps that use a service. Unless you get permission from the service company or are the company yourself, you can't make an app for them.
    10-22-14 04:51 PM
    I think you are really confused about application development. ONLY CIBC can make this app.That is the same for most apps that use a service. Unless you get permission from the service company or are the company yourself, you can't make an app for them.
    I'm confused about many things

But since the SNAP-Android app does work perfectly then wheres the China wall to Blackberry ? I don't understand.
    10-22-14 05:57 PM