I've been experiencing some kind of issue with downloading Google apps from the Amazon app store: whenever I try to download any app I can select it, but when it comes to installing the app this message always comes up 'There is an error downloading...'

I really don't have any idea what could be causing this problem, and I'm hoping that one of you good folks could have a solution for me.

Cheers Greg

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 12:20 PM
    Depending on the size of the application, you may need to use wifi. I think there's a size limit to what you can download over mobile data on the Amazon App Store, though it seems to be getting very buggy in general.
    11-09-15 01:29 PM
    There is a default limit of 50 MB set for downloading when using mobile data. For apps size larger than that, it will try to use wifi and if there is no wifi available, it shows error when downloading. This can be changed in settings via wifi settings. Not sure if this is the case with you, as when I got the error, it pointed me to change data settings.

Posted from Passport SE
    11-09-15 02:34 PM
    Thank you for the suggestions, but I'm always encountering this problem with all of the apps on the Amazon store, and when I'm on a WiFi network.

Maybe I need to carry out a reboot of my phone

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 07:57 PM
    I have the AT&T Passport. I love the phone, but I can't go to Amazon App Store. I was able to do it when I first got the phone and I got some Android apps running, but opening the app store now or Amazon search gives me a black screen that hangs.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 09:19 PM
    I have the AT&T Passport. I love the phone, but I can't go to Amazon App Store. I was able to do it when I first got the phone and I got some Android apps running, but opening the app store now or Amazon search gives me a black screen that hangs.

Posted via CB10
    Same issue I'm getting on the Android apps I have on my Q10
    11-11-15 05:32 AM