Anybody having trouble with sending group texts on Passport?
    Not my problem (don't usually send them) however my friend has been having the problem where it automatically sends them to the landline number.
    If you have a solution, that would be great. I'm getting tired of getting text-to-landline messages!
    10-18-14 05:38 PM
    when they start the group messages and they are selecting which contacts to include, it should give them a option of which number to send the text message too. Mayb they are selecting the wrong number?
    10-20-14 02:05 PM
    There is no option to select phone number from contact. Only solution is put mobile number first when you have more number in contact.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 02:55 PM
    After looking the situation over, I believe this is the situation. Thanks!
    10-20-14 04:05 PM
    There is no option to select phone number from contact. Only solution is put mobile number first when you have more number in contact.

Posted via CB10
    Not sure if we're talking about something different but when I am selecting contacts, I definitely have a option to select a different number if that contact has multiple numbers

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 06:13 PM
    When sending text messages, adding from contact only show the name and cannot choose phone number. Right?

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 07:12 PM
    When sending text messages, adding from contact only show the name and cannot choose phone number. Right?

Posted via CB10
    No. If you select a contact that has more than one phone number, it lets you select which one you want to text before it adds the person to the message.
    10-21-14 12:27 AM
    No. If you select a contact that has more than one phone number, it lets you select which one you want to text before it adds the person to the message.
    No. It did not show any phone number. When clicked, it show selected. Which software and os version are you using?

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 02:32 AM
    My Z is the same way.
    What I do is to choose the contact, then once added to the txt message, if you click their name in the "to" field their different numbers appear and you can choose the mobile instead of the landline.
    10-21-14 02:38 AM
    No. It did not show any phone number. When clicked, it show selected. Which software and os version are you using?

Posted via CB10
    a Z10 on 10.2.1

Even the poster above me says it lets you pick the number if they have more than one available number
    10-21-14 12:43 PM
    The solution is straightforward. After creating your group, you press prolonged on each member and select ways to contacts and click the appropriate boxes.
    12-04-14 12:34 PM
    Yes this the correct way to select contact default

Posted via CrackBerry App
    12-04-14 04:23 PM