Hey I just got this cool device the other day and are trying to set up all the stuff that i use regurarly, one being Skype. It all worked fine and looks nice on the phone until i started sending and recieving photos with one of my contacts.

All the photos she sent showed up fine in the chat window and could be opened for a full screen image but when hitting the save button things started feeling weird. Sometimes the text comes up to tell me that the picture has been saved and sometimes not but in neither scenario the picture can be found anywhere in the file browser in the phone. Skype also has its own picture folder where it might be saving pictures but when looking at the file size of the folder it just says 4kbs and anyway the folder is unaccessible and i doubt they are there. What can i do to start saving and using the pictures sent over Skype on my phone.

I dont want to have to save it on the computer to later send them to the phone. This concerns Skype downloaded from amazon app store on a new blackberry passport with the current OS build and i even had to get the android uninstall extension update because i couldnt completely remove Skype when trying to do a reinstall but that is solved now but not the issue with saving pictures.

Any ideas?
    Regardsss
    01-03-17 12:31 PM
    What version of SKYPE are you using....

Best option is the Android version from Google Play using Cobalt's solution. Many have had issues with and Amazon version....
    01-03-17 03:21 PM
    Yeah ok so that's probably it then (amazon). I'll try the cobalt way instead. Too bad though because it was just that thing with photos that I couldn't find out

Posted via CB10
    01-03-17 03:35 PM
    Yeah after doing some research across the forums i realize i should just go with that or "the return of snap". thanks for the enlightenment on that though.
    01-03-17 03:47 PM