Amongst several similar examples the site independent.co.uk presents partner conditions at first visit. You have to press 'Accept' at tyhe bottom of the page to be able to proceed. On my Passport I can't see how to reach the button, let alone press it! Perfectly visible and obvious on my Z10 with its different aspect ratio. Desktop Mode doesn't help. And because it's the native Browser there's no facility to alter shape via Size -> Full / Zoomed / Rectangular as there is with imported apk's. Very annoying. Any ideas?
    01-06-21 01:51 AM
    Is it still a problem if you try a different browser?
    01-06-21 10:46 AM
    Amongst several similar examples the site independent.co.uk presents partner conditions at first visit. You have to press 'Accept' at tyhe bottom of the page to be able to proceed. On my Passport I can't see how to reach the button, let alone press it! Perfectly visible and obvious on my Z10 with its different aspect ratio. Desktop Mode doesn't help. And because it's the native Browser there's no facility to alter shape via Size -> Full / Zoomed / Rectangular as there is with imported apk's. Very annoying. Any ideas?
    Use "find on page" and then type "accept". Most of the times it works.
    ppeters914 likes this.
    01-06-21 02:05 PM
    Worked perfectly - thanks so much!
    (The crucial word was Agree not Accept.)
    01-06-21 10:47 PM