I have recently got a brand new Passport, but I am having difficulty with flicking up on the keyboard in order insert the predictive text into whatever I am writing. Sometimes this appears to work properly, but most often I have to try about half a dozen times with each word before anything happens. I have been using a Priv for the last two years and I have absolutely no difficulty using this feature on the PKB on the Priv. It works smoothly and easily there. I do not think there is anything wrong with the hardware on the Passport. Swiping up and down to scroll seems to work just fine.

Is there some special technique required for flicking on the Passport keyboard? Or could this be a software problem?
    11-13-17 07:51 AM
    I don't have any issues or problems "flicking" on my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-17 09:54 AM
    I have recently got a brand new Passport, but I am having difficulty with flicking up on the keyboard in order insert the predictive text into whatever I am writing. Sometimes this appears to work properly, but most often I have to try about half a dozen times with each word before anything happens. I have been using a Priv for the last two years and I have absolutely no difficulty using this feature on the PKB on the Priv. It works smoothly and easily there. I do not think there is anything wrong with the hardware on the Passport. Swiping up and down to scroll seems to work just fine.

Is there some special technique required for flicking on the Passport keyboard? Or could this be a software problem?
    try reboot with pressing volume up and down at the same time about 10 second.
    if that did not worked you can do a security wipe and if that could not help either still have autoloader option.
    11-13-17 11:23 AM
    Yes my passport keyboard is less than dependable. It picks the wrong word while I type. Withouth swiping upwards. Or when I swipe up it doesn't respond consistently! Seems the latest version corrupted it!

Posted via CB10
    11-15-17 07:03 PM