I purchased a Blackberry Passport from Amazon.in a month back and am facing a lot of problems with my handset:

1) When I make a phone call, the receiver of my calls are unable to hear
    my voice clearly as the volume keeps dropping,
    2) Low Wifi Connectivity,
    3) Network reception Very Poor,
    4) Handset Over Heats,
    5) Battery drains out very soon,
    6) Camera goes out of focus

AND THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IS THAT BLACKBERRY SUPPORT DOES NOT REPLY TO MY EMAILS AND IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO CALL THEIR CUSTOMER CARE.

Can anyone please help!

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 01:04 PM
    Sounds like you need to return it....

BlackBerry's "policy" is that you contact the carrier or retailer that sold you the device.... Have you tried Amazon? Maybe they at least could at least point you in the right direction.
    11-25-14 02:28 PM
    Have you updated your OS?

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 02:44 PM
    Sad to hear the OP is having these issues.....First thing I learned when I delved into the electronic field... is know the grace period for returning any item... My rule is if I have any overheating/hardware... or function issue within the first week I return it immediately.... sometimes it is software but by the time you figure it out it may not be... in which case you are stuck with losing the device while it is warrantied.... This happened with my neighbour when we both bought Iphone 4 a couple of years back... we each had the same issues but I returned mine... he "troubleshooted" his.. by the time he figure out it was a hardware/software issue... ( six months later ) he was only covered under warranty..... I was happily humming along with my replacement.... moral of the story.... by the time you post your issues you return time is probably up... in future if it does not work out of the box... return it... hope it all works out for the OP... found Amazon pretty good to work with...
    polgara59 likes this.
    11-25-14 03:06 PM
    OP your issue needs to be resolved by amazon as they are the ones who sold you the phone. BlackBerry will not support you or your phone, return it back to amazon and get a replacement as it sounds faulty.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 03:26 PM
    I purchased a Blackberry Passport from Amazon.in a month back and am facing a lot of problems with my handset:

1) When I make a phone call, the receiver of my calls are unable to hear
    my voice clearly as the volume keeps dropping,
    2) Low Wifi Connectivity,
    3) Network reception Very Poor,
    4) Handset Over Heats,
    5) Battery drains out very soon,
    6) Camera goes out of focus

AND THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IS THAT BLACKBERRY SUPPORT DOES NOT REPLY TO MY EMAILS AND IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO CALL THEIR CUSTOMER CARE.

Can anyone please help!

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    1) known issue, software problem, fix unknown
    2) sounds like it could be a hardware problem
    3) same as above
    3) same as (2)
    4) same as (2)
    5) could be software or hardware, likely software, though it could be the result of poor connectivity
    6) known issue, software problem, fix unknown

As far as BlackBerry support goes, good luck! You'll hear from many here that you need to go back to place of purchase. That is not true. Even the insert in the Passport says 30 days of complimentary support and provides a phone number to call.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 03:32 PM
    i guess the current OS build has some minor network handover issue. my PP also sometimes:
    - if the phone is connected to the wifi (solid wifi reception & connection) for quite a while then suddenly i move away, sometimes it takes so long to get the "BB connected" logo back online besides the 3G/H+ signal. it's just stuck on 3G/H+ without the BB logo hence no BBM connection. workaround: toggle on/off the mobile network.
    - if the phone is rebooted, sometimes it takes so long to get the "BB connected" logo back online, or even it just can't connect. workaround: toggle on/off the mobile network.

with respect to the wifi reception, mine is pretty ok, i'm running the 10.3.0.908 official via OTA update. as for the camera focus, it will be rectified on the 10.3.1 (read in the forum of how amazing the leaked 10.3.1 OS performs to the PP's camera).
    11-25-14 07:55 PM
    Did you restore from a previous BB10 backup?

You're having too many silly problems at the sametime.

If you have the time, I suggest making sure your contacts are well sync'd with your email account, export any passwords from password keeper (very simple process> once signed into password keeper, swipe down and select settings. You'll see the export option.)

Next if you're using a micro sd card, where was it previously used? Back up your memory card, format it using the phone.

Finally, security wipe the phone, and then let your email sync your contacts, restore your passwords.... DO NOT restore using BB Link
    11-25-14 09:04 PM
    Did u install a leak? If not, update OS and if it still persists, u have a lemon, return to amazon for a swap out

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.1.1151
    11-25-14 09:20 PM
    Do anyone experiencing the keyboard (right side) blinking after swipe the lock screen. Mine got this one for sometimes. Please help , using OS 10.3.0.908
    11-27-14 09:35 PM
    My camera goes out of focus too. Isn't that normal?

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 11:05 PM