On contest page i could participate before using crackberry app directly from passport but from last few contest it doesn't seems to work well. I have to login using web browser to participate. any idea what could be wrong?

i tried deleting app cache and reinstalled app it self if it was limited to me or not.
    09-05-16 12:56 AM
    On contest page i could participate before using crackberry app directly from passport but from last few contest it doesn't seems to work well. I have to login using web browser to participate. any idea what could be wrong?

i tried deleting app cache and reinstalled app it self if it was limited to me or not.
    I was having same issue rolled back run time to .110 from 556, fixed that and voxer. Thurask helped me get the bar files. Dunno why this mattered for both things or if coincidence but it did.

-Dread Pirate Regan
    09-05-16 01:04 AM
    do you have link to roll back information? Thanks.
    09-05-16 01:12 AM
    do you have link to roll back information? Thanks.
    I dunno how to link it but the files are within the thread titled "how to extract apps from debrick file using" which should be in Passport (I think) sector - Thurask provided the files to side load which I used chrome extension to make them stick, going strong. Better battery life also. DDPB it didn't stick for me. Use Chrome to load the two bar files over your existing crappy ART they have us with now.

Good luck, DPR

I would link it but don't see how to in this particular CB app.

-Dread Pirate Regan
    09-05-16 02:30 AM