Hello together,

I have some screen size issue with the app Superstocks. Attached you find some pictures. Does anyone have a solution? I tried to contact the developer but the mail address is not available any more.

Thank you very much.
    Problem with app Superstocks-screen-size-issue-1.jpg
    Problem with app Superstocks-screen-size-issue-2.jpg

Posted via CB10
    01-01-16 10:01 AM
    There is no solution. The app was never optimized for your device and clearly, the dev has bailed. It was likely just ported to the Passport by BlackBerry because the developer never responded to the emails telling them to ensure their app worked on Passport. Find a better app?
    01-01-16 10:31 PM
    Superstocks works fine on my Passport running 10.3.2.2876. Not sure why yours looks that way. Here is mine:
    Problem with app Superstocks-img_20160101_233409.png

What we got here is failure to communicate....
    01-01-16 10:37 PM
    Superstocks works fine on my Passport running 10.3.2.2876. Not sure why yours looks that way. Here is mine:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160101_233409.png 
Views:	279 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	386355

What we got here is failure to communicate....
    Not the same screens though. Show yours using the same screens and see if the same issues are present. The app appears to run fine, just not optimized size wise for the Passport display as some is cut off.
    01-01-16 10:50 PM
    Not the same screens though. Show yours using the same screens and see if the same issues are present. The app appears to run fine, just not optimized size wise for the Passport display as some is cut off.
    Well, maybe I am not understanding the simplicity (complexity?) of this app. If you click the "favorites" tab you get what I am showing in my screen shot. What am I missing? The "search" and "add stock" , "refresh" all work fine. This is a very simple, featureless app that works for me. Bla1ze, have you used this app? Until I saw this thread, I did not realize that the app does not render properly on the Passport. Man, I must be nearly braindead. Thanks guys for ruining a perfectly good app experience that I thought I was having. Oh, and that last screen with the SLIGHTLY off-sized "share" and back arrow, man that is nitpicking. All the sharing, graphing, news, and details work ok for me. This app is FREE by the way.
    01-01-16 11:07 PM
    Well, maybe I am not understanding the simplicity (complexity?) of this app. If you click the "favorites" tab you get what I am showing in my screen shot. What am I missing? The "search" and "add stock" , "refresh" all work fine. This is a very simple, featureless app that works for me. Bla1ze, have you used this app? Until I saw this thread, I did not realize that the app does not render properly on the Passport. Man, I must be nearly braindead. Thanks guys for ruining a perfectly good app experience that I thought I was having. Oh, and that last screen with the SLIGHTLY off-sized "share" and back arrow, man that is nitpicking. All the sharing, graphing, news, and details work ok for me. This app is FREE by the way.
    I would not mind paying for a good app.

I just wanted to ask if there is anyone else with the same problems and if there is any solution.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-16 03:21 PM
    I would not mind paying for a good app.

I just wanted to ask if there is anyone else with the same problems and if there is any solution.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I understand and sorry there is no solution. I use the app all the time and did not even realize there was a problem with it until you pointed it out, like I said lol. The problem doesn't bother me so I will continue to use it. I had paid for Stockdaddy Turbo, but the dev has abandoned it as well. BB10 users have to get used to this cause it's going to get worse.
    01-02-16 04:43 PM
    Yes, I understand and sorry there is no solution. I use the app all the time and did not even realize there was a problem with it until you pointed it out, like I said lol. The problem doesn't bother me so I will continue to use it. I had paid for Stockdaddy Turbo, but the dev has abandoned it as well. BB10 users have to get used to this cause it's going to get worse.
    I also paid for StockDaddy Turbo and tried to contact the developer. Unfortunately he doesn't answer.

Is there any good Android app out there?

Posted via CB10
    01-03-16 04:24 PM
    I also paid for StockDaddy Turbo and tried to contact the developer. Unfortunately he doesn't answer.

Is there any good Android app out there?

Posted via CB10
    In all honesty, I have not looked for an android app because I'm good with Superstocks but there must be plenty. Hopefully someone else can chime in here with some suggestions.
    01-03-16 04:29 PM