How do you print an attachment from email? Or even print an email? I used to do that from my Note 4.
    06-12-15 06:23 PM
    Currently there are no native options for print from device.

However I'm sure there's an android app that probably works.

Check out cobalts playstore thread

In Squircle I Trust
    06-12-15 06:24 PM
    I use a brother app for all my printing it works great! What printer do you use? Is it wireless?

Posted via CB10
    06-12-15 06:36 PM
    I use brother and it works on wi-fi. I currently use ibrother to print but first I need to save attachments and I can't print the actual email.
    06-12-15 07:00 PM
    You may be able to find an Android app for your particular brand of printer. I have a Brother printer and use their iPrint & Scan app which I installed with Snap.

Unfortunately you can't simply print an entire email, but you can print attachments or select text or images to print using the Share function.

iPrint provides a Print Preview and let's you choose which pages you want to print if there is more than one. You can also print directly from the app but it seem to be limited to certain Android related directories.
    gilbert khayat likes this.
    06-12-15 07:21 PM
    This is something BlackBerry needs to support. This and exporting to PDF

Posted via CB10
    gilbert khayat likes this.
    06-12-15 11:59 PM
    I use PrintHand in BlackBerry World. There is a free version that you can use to make certain that you can configure it for your printer, and a paid version that you can use once you realize how well it works. Recommended.
    06-13-15 11:29 AM
    PrintHand is grt and native.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-15 11:30 AM
    PrinterShare from amazon app store. Also, it's constantly getting updates which is good.

Robertino BB-Z30
    06-13-15 11:34 AM
    Newer printers have their own email addresses, mentioned many times in threads. Do a search, lots of print apps available that work, like the two mentioned above work great

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.798
    06-13-15 11:36 AM
    Print hand is the way to go. Awsome.

Check out PrintHand Mobile Print Premium in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/33511890

Posted via CB10
    pgg101 and gilbert khayat like this.
    06-13-15 12:17 PM
    I have a samsung wifi printer & their app works fine...

Posted via CB10
    06-13-15 02:46 PM
    Yes I miss Samsung for that reason
    06-13-15 03:04 PM
    Printing should be a CORE application feature that you really shouldn't spend any extra. Blackberry is in the business of building business mobile phones. Printing is essential to anyone who uses his or her Blackberry as a tool for their business. Do they not print wireless in the Enterprise? Unless they've got some �ber application that is not available to Small and Medium Enterprise. Blackberry's targeted niche is the Enterprise and I suppose eventually the whole general consumer. I'm just taking a wild guess,but do they not at some point in time will use wifi printing? Make it happen blackberry. Only you can do it. "Keep on moving?!" LoL!

Posted via CB10
    Duncan Scott and hbelkin like this.
    06-13-15 04:52 PM
    It seems that every feature in this BlackBerry is not complete and requires a paid app to complete the task. BS!
    Duncan Scott likes this.
    06-13-15 05:10 PM
    Pretty much every printer manufacturer now has an app that you can download to print directly from your phone. No need for BlackBerry to waste the resources developing this.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-15 05:56 PM
    Pretty much every printer manufacturer now has an app that you can download to print directly from your phone. No need for BlackBerry to waste the resources developing this. Posted via CB10
    These printer apps are fine for printing specific document types and files, but I don't believe any of them allow you to print a complete formatted (not just text) email directly from the Hub.
    06-13-15 07:14 PM
    After 3 months of BlackBerry usage I experienced that BlackBerry have a great idea but has not been excuted properly. The hub is an amazing idea but lacks the printing feature which is a must have. Also the lack of push notifications for other apps like linkedin.
    The copy of text doesn't work on many apps like bbm. It just allows you to copy the full message rather than part of the message. The notification center is not well designed. Most of the android apps are not playing friendly with the BlackBerry.
    BlackBerry is very nice as an idea but fails short in many areas. However I still have hope that those missing features are addressed in the coming updates.
    06-13-15 11:09 PM
    PrintHand is awesome.
    06-13-15 11:23 PM
    Doesn't let you print emails though
    08-29-15 12:56 PM