Blackberry's official blog has updated with an insight to Android apps on BB10.3.

Abstract: BlackBerry Passport Rocks Tons of Apps Via the Amazon Appstore | Inside BlackBerry

I was really impressed by the way the Passport runs Android apps. Theres a huge increase in the fluidity of everything with the jump from OS 10.2 to OS 10.3, and the Passports powerful processor makes a difference, too.

I could have sworn they were native apps.

Android apps reviewed in article: Pinterest & TuneIn Radio | Facebook games compatibility

If youre busy with work, the BlackBerry Passport will help you plow through with aplomb. Lets not forget about BlackBerry Worlds impressive suite of productivity apps, from Avaya one-X apps to Evernote, Documents To Go, ProntoForms and Cisco WebEx Meetings, as well as the upcoming BlackBerry Assistant.

Once the word gets out about how well all of this works, it will surely increase the chatter around BB OS 10 and the Passport.
    diegonei likes this.
    09-09-14 06:32 PM
  2. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    I agree... Passport with the new os 10.3 will be the ultimate "serious professional " mobile phone to have... distinctive, powerful... yet also packed with sought after consumer features.... well done ceo Chen and blackberry!!

Posted via CB10
    stealthbob likes this.
    09-09-14 06:51 PM
    Blackberry's official blog has updated with an insight to Android apps on BB10.3.

Abstract: BlackBerry Passport Rocks Tons of Apps Via the Amazon Appstore | Inside BlackBerry

I was really impressed by the way the Passport runs Android apps. Theres a huge increase in the fluidity of everything with the jump from OS 10.2 to OS 10.3, and the Passports powerful processor makes a difference, too.

I could have sworn they were native apps.

Android apps reviewed in article: Pinterest & TuneIn Radio | Facebook games compatibility

If youre busy with work, the BlackBerry Passport will help you plow through with aplomb. Lets not forget about BlackBerry Worlds impressive suite of productivity apps, from Avaya one-X apps to Evernote, Documents To Go, ProntoForms and Cisco WebEx Meetings, as well as the upcoming BlackBerry Assistant.

Once the word gets out about how well all of this works, it will surely increase the chatter around BB OS 10 and the Passport.
    That was, well, not insightful.

Posted via CB10
    Igoran69 likes this.
    09-10-14 01:43 AM

Posted via CB10
    About as insightful as your post?? At least he added something unlike you.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 11:41 AM

Posted via CB10
    No, but you're being inciteful.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.3247 O2 UK
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    09-10-14 01:03 PM