I know that there is a thread about the emulator but I was looking for help in finding good playable games on any BB10.3 device. Any suggestions? I can play MHFU on my Q10 with some lag (during loading and when entering an area) but not without some speed related settings. Feel free to post your games that you run on your device, if any.
    09-19-15 02:34 AM
    I know that there is a thread about the emulator but I was looking for help in finding good playable games on any BB10.3 device. Any suggestions? I can play MHFU on my Q10 with some lag (during loading and when entering an area) but not without some speed related settings. Feel free to post your games that you run on your device, if any.
    When I was in Z10, I could play Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, the performance was the same like Motorola RAZR XT910. Dragon Ball Z: Another Road 2 could be played too. For games, QWERTY physical smartphones aren't recommended.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-20-15 06:48 AM
    [QUOTE=Nikidroid;11937522 For games, QWERTY physical smartphones aren't recommended.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android[/QUOTE]

I disagree. With QWERTY phones and the psp emulator along with retroarch the keyboard is used for the controls. I much prefer this to the virtual buttons on a full touch phone.

As for games, it's an emulator so it's not going to run every game or run the games exactly like a psp. So you have to test and see which ones will run.

BBClassic10.3.2.2639-799Radio
    09-20-15 12:11 PM
    Is there a v1.1.1 for BlackBerry ?

Posted via CB10
    10-13-15 10:18 AM