I was looking at getting the Sedio spring clip holster for the PP SE which is supposed to only be used for the naked device. I currently switch back and forth between carrying the PP with a flip cover case and without any case. I'm interested in trying this holster. Has anyone been able to fit their device in this holster with a case on?

I know there's also a Sedio holster made to be used with the Sedio Case. Has anyone been able to fit their device in this holster with a case other than the surface case? Or naked? I had a Sedio case for the q10 and I'm not sure if I'll like the surface case. So without being able to try these out, I'm in a bit of a dilemma. Any help appreciated

Thanks!

Typed on the fantastic Pas�p�rt SE
    12-11-15 11:16 AM
    I have the Seido 'Surface' combo (shell and holster clip). It's not the same as the 'Spring Clip Holster' though as if you put the Passport SE in the Surface holster without the case on it, it will move around too much. (So I'm assuming the Spring Clip Holster is smaller to ensure it is more secure).

I own the BB Flip Case so I just tried it with the holster and you can get it in. It's not as easy to get in as the Seido shell case but it comes out easy enough.

So, I guess it depends on if you want to have a case on your Passport or not. If not, then go for the Spring Clip. If you want to use a case, then go with the Surface combo as you'll get the shell and the holster.

I personally like the Surface shell and I've stopped using my Flip case since I've had it since I never liked typing with the Flip case much but everyone is different.
    12-11-15 12:53 PM
    I have the Seido 'Surface' combo (shell and holster clip). It's not the same as the 'Spring Clip Holster' though as if you put the Passport SE in the Surface holster without the case on it, it will move around too much. (So I'm assuming the Spring Clip Holster is smaller to ensure it is more secure).

I own the BB Flip Case so I just tried it with the holster and you can get it in. It's not as easy to get in as the Seido shell case but it comes out easy enough.

So, I guess it depends on if you want to have a case on your Passport or not. If not, then go for the Spring Clip. If you want to use a case, then go with the Surface combo as you'll get the shell and the holster.

I personally like the Surface shell and I've stopped using my Flip case since I've had it since I never liked typing with the Flip case much but everyone is different.
    Yes I know what you mean about typing on it with the flip case. That's why I take it out sometimes. How do you prefer the surface case versus using it without a case at all?

Also, I just realized the absolute best reason for using the flip case. I took a sharp turn and... my drink spilled over the phone! Thankfully, the flip case protected my keyboard!!

12-11-15 01:56 PM
    I have used Seidio combo holsters cases for all my Blackberries and clip to my belt, I turn the holster sideways and can answer my phone gunslinger style.

The fit of the case is top notch and very snug, and clips in perfectly.

My Blue seidio case
    PP Silver Sedio holster: Case or no case?-img_20151130_094150.jpg

Passport SQW100-4 10.3.2.2474
    12-11-15 03:07 PM
    Edit:

I'm not sure why you would want to use a different case other than the one the holster was designed for?

I wouldn't want to trust it

12-11-15 03:09 PM
    Gunfighter style he said......love it.

"I don't think that word means what you think it means."
    12-11-15 06:36 PM
    Yes I know what you mean about typing on it with the flip case. That's why I take it out sometimes. How do you prefer the surface case versus using it without a case at all?

Also, I just realized the absolute best reason for using the flip case. I took a sharp turn and... my drink spilled over the phone! Thankfully, the flip case protected my keyboard!!

I love the SE without a case. But I baby my phones and I am paranoid of dropping it or getting a scratch so I prefer to keep it in a case. The Surface case is pretty nice. It adds a bit of weight and size but not too much.

On the plus side, the Surface case is easy to take off so I can enjoy the SE 'naked' at home and then put it in a case before going out.

And, yes, the flip case cover does give that added protection on the front. That's why I will still keep it around even if I rarely use it.

ShopCrackberry had the Seido Surface combo on sale for Black Friday so it might be on sale again for Boxing Day if you want to save some money (in Canada at least).
    12-11-15 10:56 PM
    I ordered mine last night from seidio last night from th company itself. I must say it I expensive $71.+
    12-12-15 12:37 PM
    I ordered mine last night from seidio last night from th company itself. I must say it I expensive $71.+
    WTF??? Is that US$??
    PP Silver Sedio holster: Case or no case?-img_20151212_154349.png

12-12-15 02:46 PM
    I don't use a case just a screensaver and I carry it around in an actual passport leather sleeve; works great

Posted via CB10
    12-12-15 04:40 PM
    WTF??? Is that US$??
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151212_154349.png 
Views:	526 
Size:	112.2 KB 
ID:	384132

yes, plus the money exchange + 10.99 for UPS. I had no choice on that when checked out.
    ship to Canada
    12-12-15 10:19 PM
    Book style luxury leather case from Stilgut. I've said it many times already but it is awesome.

http://www.stilgut.com/blackberry-pa...lip-black.html

Posted via CB10
    12-12-15 11:09 PM
    yes, plus the money exchange + 10.99 for UPS. I had no choice on that when checked out.
    ship to Canada
    I'm shocked did u look at Amazon.ca?

12-13-15 06:08 AM
    I'm shocked did u look at Amazon.ca?

I could cancel my order but I'm still responsible for all the charge. On their website, one can cancel within the 2 hours period of ordering to avoid charges.
    I had problem with amazon before. So I don't use them anymore
    12-13-15 07:41 AM
    I have been using the Sedio Clip with my new Passport SE. Was using the Passport OG leather holster from CrackBerry Shops previously (so had more protection) but what has sold me on the Sedio is the quality of build and strength of the "sleeper" magnet that is has. With the previous leather holster is was a hit and miss as to how well the passport would react to the magnet. Sometimes holster mode worked, most time it did not. With the Sedio is 100% of the time. For that I love this case.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-15 12:30 PM
    ship to Canada
    I ordered the combo from blueshop.ca for $37 all in during Black Friday.

Posted via CB10 from Passport SQW100-4/10.3.2.2813
    12-13-15 06:08 PM
    I have used Seidio combo holsters cases for all my Blackberries and clip to my belt, I turn the holster sideways and can answer my phone gunslinger style.

The fit of the case is top notch and very snug, and clips in perfectly.

My Blue seidio case
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151130_094150.jpg 
Views:	545 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	384008

I have exactly the same as this one.

Posted via CB10 from Passport SQW100-4/10.3.2.2813
    12-13-15 06:09 PM