Just wondering if it's possible to invert the scrolling direction on the KB? This would be a nice option to play with and see which is more intuitive to the user. Swiping down to scroll down is more natural to me and matches how you would use a trackpad.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-15 03:48 PM
    I'll let Passport users confirm, but I'm pretty sure it isn't. I'd like to know for sure too, though.

Forgive my typos, I don't look when I type
    10-18-15 04:14 PM
    It mimics a touch screen, so scrolling down will take you up. Scrolling up will take you down.

Exactly like a touch screen would

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    10-18-15 04:37 PM
    I am not sure if there is an option for that but in Google playstore app, the keyboard works in the reverse way. If I scroll up, the app will scroll down and vice versa..

Posted via CB10
    10-18-15 05:10 PM
    It would be cool to include this option in settings in an update. If you do a test, it's more ergonomic to swipe down than up. Somehow it's easier on that thumb joint, and since you do exponentially more scrolling down the page, I would prefer that it mimicked the trackpad vs a screen. But the PP is awesome either way! I'm trying to get the SE

Posted via CB10
    10-18-15 07:48 PM
    some apps like playstore has it inverted, which makes me believe it is possible to change it with a third party app, but no one made one so far
    10-18-15 09:29 PM
    some apps like playstore has it inverted, which makes me believe it is possible to change it with a third party app, but no one made one so far
    BBC News is inverted when you're scrolling through the news article, however, once you click into an article it goes back to the normal/default scroll.
    10-19-15 12:29 AM
    New update options should include: invert on portrait mode? Yes/no. Invert on landscape mode? Yes/no

Typed on the fantastic Pasprt SE
    11-29-15 12:50 AM