My pp is still new its been only one month, 23gb free space, but its getting very hot on top right side even while browsing only, and I play despicable me which is now lagging a lot, and battery is also not so great.
    Solutions?

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 06:59 AM
    I am guessing you're on 10.3.1.1779. I was having same problem even slightest of browsing device becomes too hot. I installed 10.3.2.680 and since then its been cooler dan ever before and battery life has improved for me too.

If I am guessing right from your username I think you're from india and standby loss has also decreased after installing this leak.

Other than that you can always RELOAD your os through link and try checking device monitor under battery usage whats causing so much drain.

BEWARE IF YOU HAVE MADE UP YOUR MIND FOR LEAK THEN YOU ARE WARNED THAT YOU CAN'T GO BACK FROM THIS LEAK ANYWHERE..

Posted via my awesome Passport
    05-29-15 07:10 AM
    Is this the native version?

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 07:10 AM
    I am guessing you're on 10.3.1.1779. I was having same problem even slightest of browsing device becomes too hot. I installed 10.3.2.680 and since then its been cooler dan ever before and battery life has improved for me too.

If I am guessing right from your username I think you're from india and standby loss has also decreased after installing this leak.

Other than that you can always RELOAD your os through link and try checking device monitor under battery usage whats causing so much drain.

BEWARE IF YOU HAVE MADE UP YOUR MIND FOR LEAK THEN YOU ARE WARNED THAT YOU CAN'T GO BACK FROM THIS LEAK ANYWHERE..

Posted via my awesome Passport
    Thanks...yes I am on .1779 and using it in India currently. What are the downside of installing that leak? And if I don't install the leak when do you think it will be officially updated to 10.3.2, and can you please givce me the link from where I can learn how it install that. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    05-29-15 08:03 AM