After I tested some Bluetooth speakers devices with my Passport without any success (no need to say they worked on iOS and Androids) I found a working device:

VAVA Voom Bluetooth Speakers
    16W, 2 passive subwoofer

https://www.vava.com/product/VAVA Vo...akers-p-1.html

It supports the necessary aptX protocoll supported by BB Passport (maybe other BBs aswell - not tested) and works like a charm. It is simple to use and comes with awesome sound quality.

Just thought I share this information with you (Im not assosciated with the manufacturer )
    08-05-18 06:22 AM
    If it helps anyone, a friend has a B&O Zeppelin, my passport connected perfectly. I like old school stereos (receiver, speakers, no bluetooth) in any case.
    08-05-18 03:42 PM
    After I tested some Bluetooth speakers devices with my Passport without any success (no need to say they worked on iOS and Androids) I found a working device:

VAVA Voom Bluetooth Speakers
    16W, 2 passive subwoofer

https://www.vava.com/product/VAVA Vo...akers-p-1.html

It supports the necessary aptX protocoll supported by BB Passport (maybe other BBs aswell - not tested) and works like a charm. It is simple to use and comes with awesome sound quality.

Just thought I share this information with you (Im not assosciated with the manufacturer )
    aptX is not necessary to connect to a bluetooth speaker. It just offers a better sound quality.

What bluetooth speakers did you try, that were not working on your device? Never had such a problem, with any of my devices. But sometimes the pairing mode needs to be activated in a special way within the speaker itself.
    08-07-18 08:29 AM
    Hi Markus, I still have access to one of these devices (it is a Sony). Do you have a description of your mentioned pair method, Ill could check it out.
    08-08-18 03:20 AM
    Don't know what Sony device you have, but you should be able to start the pairing mode by holding down the speakers power button until the led starts to blink faster. The you should be able to pair your BlackBerry Device with it.
    08-08-18 10:18 AM
    If it helps anyone, a friend has a B&O Zeppelin, my passport connected perfectly. I like old school stereos (receiver, speakers, no bluetooth) in any case.
    Is that a typo, I think the Zeppelin is made by B&W isn't it?

Posted via CB10 using my P9982 running 10.3.3.3216
    08-10-18 10:54 AM
    Is that a typo, I think the Zeppelin is made by B&W isn't it?

Posted via CB10 using my P9982 running 10.3.3.3216
    Sorry, yes... One of those!
    08-10-18 11:01 AM