Hey there! I need some help with my good 'ol Passport...

A few days after updating to a while back I started getting the glitchy/blinking BB hub behaviour. It seemed to settle down but then became plagues with random stalls, some overheating, and issues receiving calls (swiping to the left to receive a call would freeze it). I've also been unable to sync my photos and videos in BB Link. Then, last Wednesday I found that I wasn't able to receive any email.

So, I elected to do some research to wipe the thing. I pulled over my photos/videos via USB mass storage connection,then connected to BB Link and attempted to do a back-up which failed at about 78%. After a restart this is when the my boot up stalling started. It boots up nicely getting to 100% then sits there for about 3 mins, after which it restarts and just keeps doing that. I've tried the soft reset (holding down both vol buttons) for 3-4 restarts but that doesn't help. BB Link says that it can't communicate with the device and I'd rather not try the reload option yet, as there are some Remember notes I'd like to retrieve.

Any ideas?

06-13-17 01:52 PM
    Yep. Use an autoloader. Don't restore every thong altogether. Use a third party tool for notes and such. Next time I mean.

Via Pasta CB10
    06-13-17 01:58 PM
    I think you will need to use autoloader.
    06-13-17 02:04 PM