I love complications at sometimes.at midnight I tried funny research to my bb passport after being frustrated with android apps.so this is how I did it and it works,download and install google play store using this link.follow the steps carefully https://www.google.com/url?q=http://...6YHwK-ps5ow1Pk after the process go the the phone settings and turn developers mode on.go back to installed app called blackberry google ID and register it by just completing the clicks.after that click at top right side of the app click to those dots it will open the
    android settings,
    About phone
    Android version
    Double click until it gives you the version of your phone you're using, which I guess it android 4.blarblar jellybean
    Again go back
    About phone
    You will see OS version
    10.3.3----blarblar
    Click on it
    It should be counting as you click
    About 5-7 touches
    It will turn 0
    It will show you you have now turned to developers mode enjoy
    Switch phone off
    Restart it
    You're go to go.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-18 02:10 AM
    What does turning on BB10's developer mode have to do with the Android runtime or with DOZE (not even part of Android 4.3)?

Yes for the best compatibility with Android apps, installing the patched/hacked Google Play Store is the best solution. But I've never heard of needed developer mode on...
    09-06-18 09:06 AM
    When a man is old enough to die,his family tries to the level best to wish him quick recovery. Even though they are sure he will die.they keep on spending on him.just atleast they can have him for a while before the saviour takes him.and that man guess who is he??blackberry passport
    09-06-18 10:19 AM