My PP is sliver SE. Now the system is already the latest. I bought it as second hand. But the appearance is good.
    Problem :it will restart automatically 1-2 times one day. Even I use computer to re-install system again, it is still same. Sometime I am reading news.,sometimes I am typing on BBM.
    Is there same problem happened to you? Is it hardware problem?
    If you have any experience to share, thank you for your help.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-19 06:58 PM
    Is it hardware problem?
    If you've reloaded the OS already, then chances are it's a hardware problem.
    08-21-19 07:04 PM
    If you've reloaded the OS already, then chances are it's a hardware problem.
    I think so. But I don't know it can be repaired. My classic never restart automatically

Posted via CB10
    08-21-19 07:32 PM
    I think so. But I don't know it can be repaired. My classic never restart automatically

Posted via CB10
    Hard to say. Could be an electrical problem, could be a loose cable, could be just about anything.
    08-21-19 07:35 PM
    Hard to say. Could be an electrical problem, could be a loose cable, could be just about anything.
    Anyway, thank you very much for your kind

Posted via CB10
    08-21-19 08:14 PM
    My PP is sliver SE. Now the system is already the latest. I bought it as second hand. But the appearance is good.
    Problem :it will restart automatically 1-2 times one day. Even I use computer to re-install system again, it is still same. Sometime I am reading news.,sometimes I am typing on BBM.
    Is there same problem happened to you? Is it hardware problem?
    If you have any experience to share, thank you for your help.

Posted via CB10
    Do you have a case on it? Could be it's slightly pressing against the power button and causing these reboots. Also, I would use some compressed air around the power button to clean out any debris. Other than that it'll probably be an internal issue.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-19 08:31 PM