I have installed blackberry express but I cannot export it's presentations to pptx. I don't have Sideshow to go in the Docs to go bundle. I've searched on the cobalt's google play store mod for BB10 devices and I can't find anythig

Any solution except buying a new device are appreciated!

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    08-04-19 08:42 AM
    I don't think you can generate pptx files on the passport in BB10.
    You can edit and display existing ppt or pptx files.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-19 08:36 PM
    I haven't used it since the PlayBook but try this app? It'll create a blank PowerPoint file that you can then open/edit in Docs to Go.

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/96443/
    08-04-19 10:25 PM
    I haven't used it since the PlayBook but try this app? It'll create a blank PowerPoint file that you can then open/edit in Docs to Go.

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/96443/
    Unavailable on this device
    Does it work for your passport?

It doesn't work for me

Posted via CB10
    08-05-19 06:35 AM

It doesn't work for me

Posted via CB10
    Works only on the PlayBook - sorry to say, although under the "supported devices" description of the app, it does show support for Passport and other BB10 devices. Try contacting the dev (if still even around).
    08-05-19 08:05 AM
    Works only on the PlayBook - sorry to say.
    Then why did you send the message if it was only on the playbook? This is a BlackBerry Passport sub-forum not a playbook forum

Posted via CB10
    08-05-19 08:08 AM
    Then why did you send the message if it was only on the playbook? This is a BlackBerry Passport sub-forum not a playbook forum

Posted via CB10
    I know it's a Passport sub -
    I was responding to your question - I was trying to confirm that it would not work for me on my Passport.
    08-05-19 08:28 AM
    Works only on the PlayBook - sorry to say, although under the "supported devices" description of the app, it does show support for Passport and other BB10 devices. Try contacting the dev (if still even around).
    Think this is another of those Apps where the developer gave up on BlackBerry and never bothered with a BB10 version (apps from 2012, long before the Passport), but BlackBerry just added the devices to make BBW look good.

I did use Slideshow To Go... but only for presentation, of Slideshows I created on my desktop with Powerpoint.

BlackBerry Express showed a lot of potential, but it never got out of beta and they never allowed it to export into anything really usable.
    08-05-19 08:30 AM
    Think this is another of those Apps where the developer gave up on BlackBerry and never bothered with a BB10 version
    Quite likely the case.
    08-05-19 08:32 AM
    You could try Kingsoft Office (Android app)

Posted via CB10
    TrumpetTiger likes this.
    08-05-19 08:33 AM

It doesn't work for me

Posted via CB10
    Check the reviews, it works on BB10 as well. It shows up on my list of Available apps on BB World but when I try downloading it I get the same error as OP. I think it's either a bug with BB World or the app has been pulled.

Your best bet will be to email the developer and ask them for the .bar file so you can sideload it. Their website is still active so hopefully the developer can help.

Edit: If all else fails, this work around might be worth considering.

https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...=1#post8619321
    08-05-19 11:45 AM

Posted via CB10
    Hey 404,

As mh mentioned, Kingsoft Office is available if you want. (While an Android app, it's available through Blackberry World so confirmed to work on BB10.)

You might also check out the thread Invictus mentions--it essentially says you should create a blank PPT file on a computer, send it to your device, then save and rename and use Docs To Go to edit. I'd recommend this approach as it avoids the use of an Android app but whatever works best for you is what you should go with.
    08-05-19 07:27 PM
    Hey 404,

As mh mentioned, Kingsoft Office is available if you want. (While an Android app, it's available through Blackberry World so confirmed to work on BB10.)

You might also check out the thread Invictus mentions--it essentially says you should create a blank PPT file on a computer, send it to your device, then save and rename and use Docs To Go to edit. I'd recommend this approach as it avoids the use of an Android app but whatever works best for you is what you should go with.
    I choose kingsoft office if it's available on the bbw. The PC thing is quite tedious and not very easy. I do have office on my computer, but I don't like making a new document and transferring it every time I need a powerpoint presentation.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-19 03:49 AM
    I choose kingsoft office if it's available on the bbw. The PC thing is quite tedious and not very easy. I do have office on my computer, but I don't like making a new document and transferring it every time I need a powerpoint presentation.

Posted via CB10
    An option that might help, zip a PowerPoint template or 2 and when you need to just unzip one and rename it. You could keep the template as an email attachment in drafts or something and download it when you need it.

I think the browser can make the file
    data:application/vnd.ms-powerpoint,;
    can't remember how to finish the url for it to be valid though.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-19 04:42 AM
    An option that might help, zip a PowerPoint template or 2 and when you need to just unzip one and rename it. You could keep the template as an email attachment in drafts or something and download it when you need it.

I think the browser can make the file
    data:application/vnd.ms-powerpoint,;
    can't remember how to finish the url for it to be valid though.

Posted via CB10
    I unzipped so many files and the zip still exists.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-19 04:53 AM
    I unzipped so many files and the zip still exists.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly...

Posted via CB10
    Shuswap likes this.
    08-06-19 04:55 AM

Posted via CB10
    You only need to do that once. When the file is on your device you just do a local copy from the file manager.
    08-06-19 11:00 AM
    then the whole presentation would be copied. this answer is actually good. might have to bluetooth the template but only once. i use mac and windows, but i'm curretly on my mac. How do i find the templates? in what directory? and for later reference please include the windows directory if a new template gets reseased

also ignore the quote name that says 404oops, i didn't post it. find the original post and don't call bs on me.

consider it done, mister.

Posted via the CrackBerry Website on my mac.
    08-06-19 02:11 PM
  19. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    wps office apk

Posted via CB10
    08-20-19 02:32 AM