Hi Everyone,

Yesterday I purchased the power tools app as I really like the option to customize my led to different apps but the I can't get it working properly.

First of all it doesn't show me all my 3rd party apps at the apps screen. It only shows me BBM. And when I use whatsapp it keeps on popping me a message saying that Power tools recognized a app "whatsapp" but then when I try to customize a led for whatsapp using that message that pooped up and I press save, it just disappears and doesn't save it.
    How do I solve this problem?
    And why can't I see other apps like Facebook? I mean even if I get messages on facebook it doesn't pop up a message like it does for whatsapp.

In addition when I try to set a led for the battery charging it doesn't give me the option to have a constant led on while charging there is only a blinking led option. How come? What if I want it to be a constant red led while charging and a constant green led when fully charged. There is no option?

Thank you so much for your help.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-15 10:37 AM
    The only thing I use in Power tools is the background changer. All the other features seem to be distractions to me.

Posted via CB10 with PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2243
    02-08-15 10:43 AM
    Hi Everyone,

Yesterday I purchased the power tools app as I really like the option to customize my led to different apps but the I can't get it working properly.

First of all it doesn't show me all my 3rd party apps at the apps screen. It only shows me BBM. And when I use whatsapp it keeps on popping me a message saying that Power tools recognized a app "whatsapp" but then when I try to customize a led for whatsapp using that message that pooped up and I press save, it just disappears and doesn't save it.
    How do I solve this problem?
    And why can't I see other apps like Facebook? I mean even if I get messages on facebook it doesn't pop up a message like it does for whatsapp.

In addition when I try to set a led for the battery charging it doesn't give me the option to have a constant led on while charging there is only a blinking led option. How come? What if I want it to be a constant red led while charging and a constant green led when fully charged. There is no option?

Thank you so much for your help.

Posted via CB10
    There is a bug in the current version when you setup the LED. Make sure you select a ringtone in the Ringtone tab. If you do not want any ringtone you still have to select None.

There is no such thing as constant led. It only blinks.
    02-08-15 10:47 AM