Hello everyone, new member here but a long time blackberry fan.

Currently i have a q10 and i love the phone since i first got it as an upgrade from my bold 9900. I am looking to pass it on and upgrade to a passport. Ever since it came out i thought it looks amazing and love the design story, but didn't really feel a need to upgrade. Shopblackberry now has discounts on the original black and white for 399$ and the SE edition for 519$. The SE is bundled with a case and sync pod. My q10 is black and i like the look of the black passport. Is there any difference between the SE and the original besides the design look? What justifies the increase in price besides the accessories? If i go with the original black at 399$ i can get a better case with the money i save.
    02-19-16 06:37 PM
    Real easy. Wireless charge in black with att version or get the SE with a slight upgrade to camera. Other than that the att and SE ARE VERY MUCH THE SAME. Both haves softer improved keyboard.

OG is great. Att and SE are improved.

Posted from a wireless charging Passport. Get one!
    02-19-16 06:40 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I'm on t-mobile so the AT&T version is out, not to mention i don't think that version is offered in a discount? Which one has a keyboard that falls inline more with the Q10 i currently have? if anyone can chime in please. Is the SE worth spending that extra 120$ on?
    Q10Bold likes this.
    02-19-16 07:07 PM
    I wouldn't pay full price for one as I expect the prices to plummet soon enough with the end of BB10.
    02-19-16 08:25 PM
    I've done the exact same phone moves as you.... it's weird going from q to pp... however, it's now even weirder going from pp to q!!!

Great phone, im just suffering from very annoying software issues...mainly random reboots/restarts that I can't seem to fix. Hoping for update soon.

Posted via CB10 - 9900 -Playbook- Q10 - Passport SE
    02-21-16 02:08 AM
    Thanks for the reply. I'm on t-mobile so the AT&T version is out, not to mention i don't think that version is offered in a discount? Which one has a keyboard that falls inline more with the Q10 i currently have? if anyone can chime in please. Is the SE worth spending that extra 120$ on?
    I've got the black PP and am using the Q10 as my main phone...The Black PP got simmilar Keys to Q10(but only 3rows). The SE is great but the keyboard is not the same.
    Some like it better...
    But for 399$ I would go with the black PP.

Posted via Z30
    02-21-16 02:16 AM
    I've changed recently changed from Q10 to a white passport. I chose a white Passport because the white layout matches best with the overall design of the Passport from my point of view.

After a month now i am quite happy with the device. Typing with the advanced PBK is a joy. I don't miss anything from the Q10.

In your case I would choose an OG Passport and save the money. As much as the SE is a really nice device but the design of the OG Passport with the squared edges is simply stylish and unique!

BlackBerry OS10 It ain't over until it's over! White Passport...
    02-21-16 03:15 AM