02-24-15 11:02 AM
511 ... 910111213 ...
tools
    Posting.

I had a die hard Apple iphone user (after heckling me about carrying around my laptop ) say "that's a pretty effing awesome phone".

Yeah, I know.
    11-12-14 11:08 AM
    Flawless!!!!

Definitely flawless...
    11-12-14 11:08 AM
    mine's perfect so far...
    11-12-14 11:22 AM
    What's the target group of this thread? A bunch of Passport owners who assure each other they have a great phone. Congratulations.

What does a thread like this state about the self esteem of Blackberry / Passport owners? Seems there has to be some self assurance to make it through the day. More than 200 posts which somehow makes me sad. Face it: Apple and Android owners also have problems but they try to find solutions. Just be kind to those who really have problems. A thread like this is the most useless thing I have seen in a while and does not help anybody at all.

Btw: using Passport, Z30 and Q10. Have sold my Z10, however. Also using Note 3 and Galaxy Tab 2, a Samsung S3 and HTC 8X is in one of my drawers. I would call myself agnostic with regard to OS.

Posted via CB10
    Mirk and the3maples like this.
    11-12-14 11:49 AM
    No. Nothing wrong with saying you are happy. What you have in other threads is about 15 people repeating things to themselves that there is a small problem instead of dealing with it. That is even a bigger problem.
    11-12-14 11:59 AM
    No issues, works perfectly
    11-12-14 12:05 PM
    What's the target group of this thread? A bunch of Passport owners who assure each other they have a great phone. Congratulations.

What does a thread like this state about the self esteem of Blackberry / Passport owners? Seems there has to be some self assurance to make it through the day. More than 200 posts which somehow makes me sad. Face it: Apple and Android owners also have problems but they try to find solutions. Just be kind to those who really have problems. A thread like this is the most useless thing I have seen in a while and does not help anybody at all.

Btw: using Passport, Z30 and Q10. Have sold my Z10, however. Also using Note 3 and Galaxy Tab 2, a Samsung S3 and HTC 8X is in one of my drawers. I would call myself agnostic with regard to OS.

Posted via CB10
    I wouldnt say this thread is useless. There are alot of people still making up their minds on whether to make the switch to a Passport. A thread like this can show them there are alot of people who are very satisfied and received a flawless passport.

This thread is a good counter balance to the numerous threads detailing defects. People with device issues tend to post alot more than people who are completely happy. This thread is for those people who are happy with the condition of the Passport they bought.

BTW you never mentioned -- is your passport flawless? Mine is
    Coraya and alan510 like this.
    11-12-14 12:08 PM
    I wouldnt say this thread is useless. There are alot of people still making up their minds on whether to make the switch to a Passport. A thread like this can show them there are alot of people who are very satisfied and received a flawless passport.

This thread is a good counter balance to the numerous threads detailing defects. People with device issues tend to post alot more than people who are completely happy. This thread is for those people who are happy with the condition of the Passport they bought.

BTW you never mentioned -- is your passport flawless? Mine is
    +1

Posted via unlocked PASSPORT
    11-12-14 12:10 PM
    Flawless for sure. But then again I am not anal. I like quality being an engineer. I have examined mine and it's fantastic.

Posted with my 6 week old superb Passport!
    hpjrt likes this.
    11-12-14 12:17 PM
    Since launch and loving every bit of it.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 12:23 PM
    Only complaint I have is the battery life. It gets me through two days of work! Now I am even more in contact with my boss and managers and they are constantly in contact with me! LOL J/K Love it! Beautiful device, great build quality and you can really see the attention to detail and craftsmanship that went into the product from blackberry. Best phone they made by far. Plus I switched from an iPhone.
    Prem WatsApp likes this.
    11-12-14 12:32 PM

Posted via CB10
    Sometimes I wonder if forums were just created for people to complain. There needs to be more threads praising a device. Way too much negativity, if you ask me.

And by the way, my passport, that I'm not using right now which I received on OCT 3 is flawless as well.

Via CB10 Runnin Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.1016 and Official Member of The Peevishlicious Crew
    Carjackd and xBURK like this.
    11-12-14 12:34 PM
    Sometimes I wonder if forums were just created for people to complain. There needs to be more threads praising a device. Way too much negativity, if you ask me.

And by the way, my passport, that I'm not using right now which I received on OCT 3 is flawless as well.

Via CB10 Runnin Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.1016 and Official Member of The Peevishlicious Crew
    Why aren't you using it?!

11-12-14 12:55 PM
    I bought on day one. It is a beautiful, solid device. Sometime i take the case off just to feel the svelteness of it.
    11-12-14 01:11 PM
    Nice to see a majority of users are happy with their devices. I'd get one but my carrier isn't on the Christmas list for BB.

Now if we can only get forum users to not cross pollinate threads with their count view points that derail threads (regular struggle of people just wanting to be heard vs listening to what people are saying) and stay on topic it would be easier to read this stuff. Ok I know, its a dream, people can't seems to help themselves, part of the human condition.
    deltact likes this.
    11-12-14 01:21 PM
    Where does it say they're not allowed? If you have an issue, use the corresponding thread. This one is obviously for people with no complaints. Nothing ridiculous at all.

'BB POWERED' C001C1D66
    I was responding to what OP said in his initial post. That he's tired of people posting about problems. Well guess what that ok. People are allowed to post about problems and things they don't like.

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    11-12-14 01:25 PM
    So far so good! It's Only day 1

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by surgeon1919; 11-12-14 at 05:24 PM.
    11-12-14 01:31 PM
    Arrived from Amazon in in 24 hours, perfect condition and enjoying using it and discovering all the facets of it use! LOVE IT! Just waiting to get the back-ordered hard shell case. Might have to order from UK as they seem to have a larger supply of them.
    11-12-14 01:55 PM
    Why aren't you using it?!

I work in construction. Just got it a month ago. Don't wanna kill it yet. Lol. I bring it to work on Fridays to show it off.

11-12-14 02:05 PM
    Great for drawings, pdfs, and excel documents to name a few.

Posted with my 6 week old superb Passport!
    11-12-14 02:28 PM
    I work in construction. Just got it a month ago. Don't wanna kill it yet. Lol. I bring it to work on Fridays to show it off.

Be careful of metal filings/shavings. My sister killed the speaker on my old Torch that way...they are attracted by the speaker magnet.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    11-12-14 03:44 PM
    might I suggest when people post here they put up the build date & made-in country so we can tease out where the ones with screens loose & other foibles fall in the lot sequence ??
    11-12-14 04:31 PM
    might I suggest when people post here they put up the build date & made-in country so we can tease out where the ones with screens loose & other foibles fall in the lot sequence ??
    You have a point. How do I figure the manufacturing location? The box I assume. Would like to see the built by date as well.

11-12-14 05:18 PM
    Well from what I have read, it seems all Passport's are being made in Mexico. I do remember my 9900 and 9780 were made in Hungary, not sure on my Z10 or Z30. Will have to check the boxes but my Passport made in Mexico and again other than a light bleed issue...it's built like a tank.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 05:25 PM
    Mexico 6 made on Nov 3rd 2014. Received last night via rogers device registration.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 05:27 PM
511 ... 910111213 ...