No problems or issues with my Passport. I love it... I thought I'd like the keyboard best (and I do like it), but the screen and reading experience are fantastic!
    11-13-14 07:13 PM
    Flawless since October 9th.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 07:17 PM
    Proudly first owner in Chile

Posted via CB10
    There is something to cheers about!!!

"Official International Accountant of the Peevishlicious Crew " via my Canadian Passport!!
    11-13-14 07:17 PM
    You know what!!!! BlackBerry don't give a Damm with us consumer at all!!! BlackBerry gave up with the consumers market already!!!!

I can care less!!! What I see it that BlackBerry is making everyone else better but not BlackBerry itself!!!! I don't see any improvements in their apps. The android App on BB10 suck big time. And I don't see any BlackBerry phone around anymore in Asia. Really!!! None!!!! My Q10 keyboard are worn out and I can't find any replacement.... no ever the protection film or cases. Everyone is surprise in sense of mocking that I am still using BlackBerry phone!!!

I going for iPhone 6 with the Typo keyboard.

Q10 Qwerty Lover.
    LOL.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 07:48 PM
    Perfect here too

BlackBerry Passport
    11-13-14 08:05 PM
    You know what!!!! BlackBerry don't give a Damm with us consumer at all!!! BlackBerry gave up with the consumers market already!!!!

I can care less!!! What I see it that BlackBerry is making everyone else better but not BlackBerry itself!!!! I don't see any improvements in their apps. The android App on BB10 suck big time. And I don't see any BlackBerry phone around anymore in Asia. Really!!! None!!!! My Q10 keyboard are worn out and I can't find any replacement.... no ever the protection film or cases. Everyone is surprise in sense of mocking that I am still using BlackBerry phone!!!

Q10 Qwerty Lover.
    Is a mod going to do something about this guy? He's copying and pasting this same post in multiple threads

Posted via unlocked PASSPORT
    thymaster likes this.
    11-13-14 08:10 PM
    Is a mod going to do something about this guy? He's copying and pasting this same post in multiple threads

Because it is entertaining and provokes post counts.

There's the common denominator.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 08:24 PM
    Switched from iPhone 6
    Love this phone

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 08:37 PM

It's good for entertainment

"Official International Accountant of the Peevishlicious Crew " via my Canadian Passport!!
    11-13-14 09:07 PM
    I've received a flawfree Passport.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 10:32 PM
    Flawless since October 6th.
    11-13-14 11:20 PM
    Did you report it or are you expecting the mods to read every post on CB?
    11-13-14 11:35 PM

Oh gosh no. Not someone saying something negative about BlackBerry. Let's ban him.

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    BBwild likes this.
    11-14-14 02:47 AM

Q10 Qwerty Lover.
    Lol hilarious rant lol. Great go for the iphone6 and I hope you sincerely enjoy it. But don't think you will get the typo keyboard as BlackBerry have told them to stop selling it.

Why should you care what others think about which phone you use?? Some very bizarre people in here with equally stupid and bizarre views/opinions.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 05:13 AM
    Oh gosh no. Not someone saying something negative about BlackBerry. Let's ban him.

Did you even read my post? He's copying and pasting the same post in several threads

11-14-14 05:41 AM
    Did you report it or are you expecting the mods to read every post on CB?
    Yes, keyboard warrior. I did. Jeez. What's with the sarcasm in the place? You guys can be so damn rude for no reason.

11-14-14 05:44 AM
    4 weeks and absolutely no problems.
    Flaws are absent

Cloaking Device & Special Opps Commander for the Peevishlicious Crew on SQW-100-1 10.3.1.1016
    11-14-14 06:44 AM
    No issues with the HW for me. My only complaint is the lack of a holster for a quick draw. I have never been a fan of a phone in the front pocket...and with jeans this phone is not optimal.

Posted via CB10 on the awesome Passport
    11-14-14 07:55 AM
    No issues with the HW for me. My only complaint is the lack of a holster for a quick draw. I have never been a fan of a phone in the front pocket...and with jeans this phone is not optimal.

Posted via CB10 on the awesome Passport
    This is a good point. I always wondered what pouches were for tough. Wouldn't it make it even harder to put in your pocket? Or is it mainly for briefcases and the such? I wish I either had a holster or a really nice case. 1 week today with the passport and still don't have any accessories for it lol

11-14-14 08:12 AM
    Did you even read my post? He's copying and pasting the same post in several threads

So? If that's his view and relates to different topics then what's the problem?

It's not as if there are plenty of people posting the same pro-BB statements in multiple threads. Oh wait...

11-14-14 03:27 PM
    Flawless. I've had it since the day after launch.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 03:41 PM
    I've only had my passport a few hours but it sure seems perfectly flawless to me ! Have to go buy a nano sim for it tomorrow. They keys are fine as well.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 04:50 PM
    Perfect here

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 08:54 PM
    Got 2 here and both are perfect
    11-14-14 09:08 PM
    Battery life has been amazing today. I was streaming slacker for 2 hours then streamed nobex for 5 hours. Active on the forums, about to take a shower and go to bed. Phone is at 10%. Off the charger at 6:24am. Plugging it in now at 11:56pm. Battery is honestly incredible.

Post here that you have received a flawless Passport-img_20141114_235630.png

deltact likes this.
    11-14-14 10:57 PM
511 ... 1112131415 ...