Mine is flawless too. In other news, my plane landed without crashing and my car started.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 07:56 PM
    Over a month old Passport and just perfect

CB10 - Passport
    11-11-14 07:58 PM
    Since you feel like that, may I suggest that you, and many other "BlackBerry defenders" who feel like they can't do any wrong stay out of the defect threads. Right now your whole lot seems to be rather keen on participating on both sides of the equation. I'll use this one again, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

To the point of the guy who you're responding to, I have seen at least a couple of people who posted "flawless" in here and then posted "other than light bleed" or "screen gap" or whatever, in other threads. The phone is either flawless or flawed. There is no in-between. We can however surely debate where the flawless vs. flawed line gets drawn.

This thread does in fact take the cake for weird and pointless.

Posted via CB10
    Please, do me a favor and find one post by me where I said there was a problem with my passport. Show me at what point I'm throwing stones in my glass house. Seems to me that you're frustrated enough to throw from the outside. Do you enjoy hijacking a thread? There are people here that enjoy the positive experience that they're having with their passport. They're sharing it here together. There are plenty of negative reviews and experiences that are not so flawless. It's unfortunate. There are plenty that have sent their devices in to get replaced or refunded altogether. This isn't that kind of thread though. Why troll? Allow people to be positive. Does it make you angry that people are happy with their devices? Are you bothered so much by your own experience that everyone else needs to feel the negativity you're emitting? You can't stop the thread so why not go about your time trolling elsewhere? Gang up on me all you want. Your position here just brings a glass half empty attitude to a thread where people were enjoying themselves. Enjoying the devices, that to them, are flawless regardless of how you define the word. How I define the word, or the dozens of others here is none of your business.

As for the thread being pointless..why do you waste your time in the thread if you feel that way? Throwing in a wrench for kicks?

Posted via unlocked PASSPORT
    alan510, BBwild and wincyUt like this.
    11-11-14 08:00 PM
    Nope, it was a rebuttal to your statement. You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming I am happy to see that you've adopted a more pragmatic stance on the whole matter.
    11-11-14 08:11 PM
    Happy I started this thread for all of us Passport owners that couldn't be happier. Cheers Passport users!

Posted with my 6 week old superb Passport!
    hpjrt likes this.
    11-11-14 08:17 PM
    Happy I started this thread for all of us Passport owners that couldn't be happier. Cheers Passport users!

You're funny. I'm happy that you did too
    11-11-14 08:19 PM
    Nope, it was a rebuttal to your statement. You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming I am happy to see that you've adopted a more pragmatic stance on the whole matter.
    Your acknowledgment has been appreciated. May you continue to find pleasure throughout the crackberry forums and form healthy debates.

11-11-14 08:24 PM
    Yup

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 08:31 PM
    one month- flawess
    11-11-14 08:50 PM
    Had mine for 3 hours. Flawless in every detail. As was the case with my Z10 and Z30.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 08:58 PM
    Bought 2 and have 2 flawless Passports..

Go us!
    11-11-14 09:07 PM
    Jupiter8. Congrats on the purchase. Welcome to the club!

When I started this thread I was hoping to hear from happy Passport owners and must say I have been very happy with the outcome. Nice to hear the good stories.

Last edited by Adif_70; 11-11-14 at 09:46 PM.
    11-11-14 09:21 PM
    My wife is deciding between a Passport and the Classic. She may like the classic for its traditional keyboard. She will test the classic when it comes out to see. She love my phone but want to have a comparison look see.

11-11-14 09:43 PM
    one more over here...
    11-11-14 10:22 PM
    ..to top

11-11-14 10:22 PM
    Flawless! Heck even the screen protector that came from the factory is staying on surprising well after 3 weeks.

Posted via CB10
    LOL! Believe it or not someone in another thread complained how a factory screen protector came with bubbles beneath it. Poor quality control... Need I mention which thread???

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-11-14 10:49 PM
    So what are Passport customers with problems supposed to do? They're not allowed to post about their problems? Ridiculous!

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    Where does it say they're not allowed? If you have an issue, use the corresponding thread. This one is obviously for people with no complaints. Nothing ridiculous at all.

'BB POWERED' C001C1D66
    11-11-14 10:51 PM
    LOL! Believe it or not someone in another thread complained how a factory screen protector came with bubbles beneath it. Poor quality control... Need I mention which thread???

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    People look for different things. Just like there are collectors who buy gorgeous toys and never take them out of the box, there are those that want to see their devices come in pristine condition. I personally would not care about something like that, but I respect that some do. It's all a matter of personal preference. What do you say to those who like to leave their factory screen film on their device? It's quirky, but it's their preference.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 10:52 PM
    I don't think I posted here yet. Awesome phone. No physical issues and running latest leak I'm pretty sure. Excited for the official 10.3.1 =)

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 11:09 PM
    People look for different things. Just like there are collectors who buy gorgeous toys and never take them out of the box, there are those that want to see their devices come in pristine condition. I personally would not care about something like that, but I respect that some do. It's all a matter of personal preference. What do you say to those who like to leave their factory screen film on their device? It's quirky, but it's their preference.

Posted via CB10
    kind of like plastic on mom's old furniture back in the 70s... covered in plastic

Proud owner of a Passport.
    Carjackd and andy957 like this.
    11-11-14 11:11 PM

Posted via CB10
    Bought this TV on January 3rd 2013. Almost 2 years ago. Factory film still perfectly attached. Don't ask me why. I just like the feeling of keeping it this way.

Post here that you have received a flawless Passport-img_20141112_002338.jpg

dejanh likes this.
    11-11-14 11:24 PM
    kind of like plastic on mom's old furniture back in the 70s... covered in plastic

Proud owner of a Passport.
    Precisely. If your mom likes her furniture that way, then let her be. It's her choice.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 11:25 PM
    Perfect here.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 11:28 PM
    Mine is awesome
    D3C0D3R likes this.
    11-11-14 11:40 PM
    Me me me

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 12:13 AM
511 ... 7891011 ...