As I'm waiting on my Passport I have a few questions that keep popping up....even after researching the forums.

I keep reading how having a Passport is mean for the "business man who doesn't play games" and blah blah blah....but I beg to differ a little bit. I'm pretty sure there are other Passport users who have a heavy load of e-mails coming through and texts daily but at the same time are pretty active on the social networks (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Swarm, etc.)

The last time I was on BB10 was with my Z30...I remember facebook would get messages on the website or through an app that I had wayyyyyy faster than it would via the Hub.....has this been fixed?

Does Instagram finally work on the Passport or is it better to stick with Snap2Chat Pro?

What I'm trying to avoid is loading up the Passport with android apps like I did my Z30.....Is there anybody out there who uses the Passport via a social perspective just as much or comparable to their business use?
    01-20-15 10:55 AM
    With any blackberry you can be very social and I find the integration of apps with operating system to be awesome as well

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 10:57 AM
    There are apps you can use 3rd party for your social as you igrann for instagram and so on. I find android apps working fine on my low level z10 comparing to beasts like the Z30 and passport. The only problem with the Android apps is that they don't integrate on the operating system ad they run separately on a script

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 10:59 AM
    People make it sounds like it's painful to try to do anything relevant on a social network with the passport.
    01-20-15 11:27 AM
    You will love the passport and I don't think you should have any issues, I have the Z10, Z30 and now Passport and have no problems with social or the occasional game although I'm talking pacman! Heheh...

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 11:45 AM
    Being social works much better IRL.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 11:59 AM
    People make it sounds like it's painful to try to do anything relevant on a social network with the passport.
    Basically no problem. I even enjoy social media on the Passport due to the large screen. There's still no native app for Instagram, so you have to go with iGrann or with the Android Version there. I don't use Instagram though, so I don't how that performs.

To summarize, the Passport would be a great social media device if there wasn't the lack of native apps.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 01:19 PM
    Of course stuff like that works on the Passport just like it works on any other BB10 device. As long as your social network needs are supported by apps, there is no problem with either the Passport or any other BB device.

The Passport by the way socially networks you very well in real life: Many people are curious, be it positive or rather negative about this device which often leads to conversations.

Hopefully not double-typed with my Q10
    01-20-15 02:39 PM