The thing is I would love to make work a useful app (only three times a week) to open the gate at a local tennis club, otherwise I got to leave my car outside or walk to reception asking the porter to open it for me.

This is the one:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...isocivan.CTVin

If possible that would be amazing, but I do not know how could it be possible if there is or exist a way.

Thanks!
    01-07-21 10:41 AM
    The thing is I would love to make work a useful app (only three times a week) to open the gate at a local tennis club, otherwise I got to leave my car outside or walk to reception asking the porter to open it for me.

This is the one:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...isocivan.CTVin

If possible that would be amazing, but I do not know how could it be possible if there is or exist a way.

Thanks!
    You could try this one.

https://m.apkpure.com/ctvin/appinven...isocivan.CTVin
    01-07-21 11:38 AM
    Thanks for the tip, I have actually tried it and as is the only version available 1.0 seems like it must be the same .apk file in both sites.

I was wondering if there would exist a way to know compatibility versions or if any kind of 'hacking' it.

Maybe I did say something silly as I completely ignore about script, coding or similar things.
    01-07-21 12:06 PM
    Thanks for the tip, I have actually tried it and as is the only version available 1.0 seems like it must be the same .apk file in both sites.

I was wondering if there would exist a way to know compatibility versions or if any kind of 'hacking' it.

Maybe I did say something silly as I completely ignore about script, coding or similar things.
    99.9% of the time they will either work or won't work. There isn't much you can do about it.

The Android Runtime in BB10 is 7 years old, and doesn't have Play Services either.
    01-07-21 01:17 PM

Might try the developer...
    app_Developer likes this.
    01-07-21 01:23 PM
    I see, will try to ask the developer. Maybe there is something.

Thanks!
    01-07-21 01:32 PM