I need BB10 since my Bold 9900's 7.1 does not allow wireless sync with my Hotmail account.

Does anyone know if it's possible to get the AT&T version off contract for under $400? I had thought about getting the Classic, but I'd prefer to have dual speakers and larger battery from the Passport.
    03-09-15 10:00 PM
    I need BB10 since my Bold 9900's 7.1 does not allow wireless sync with my Hotmail account.

Does anyone know if it's possible to get the AT&T version off contract for under $400? I had thought about getting the Classic, but I'd prefer to have dual speakers and larger battery from the Passport.
    You might be able to find it on a secondary website like eBay or Craigslist for around that but most likely not. It's a new phone that costs $649 off-contract. You'll probably have to pay at least $500 for it. Maybe you can convince a friend who has AT&T to upgrade their phone and give you the PP at the upgrade price?
    03-09-15 10:27 PM
    Might I suggest stealing one? Free=under $400

Posted via CB10
    benbraun322 likes this.
    03-09-15 10:40 PM
    You can find the Z10 or the Q10 for under $400.
    03-09-15 10:41 PM
    Keep checking ebay you may find a lightly used or refurbished unit for around that much also craigslist you can offer someone that's selling for $500 ish a lower price and maybe you'll get a good deal

also sometimes Telus Canada offers refurbished units directly from the site for amazing prices off contract
    but I'm not sure 100% if they ship to the States
    03-11-15 05:20 AM
    You'll have more luck finding the original Passport from BlackBerry used for that price. It'll work fine on at&t's network.

Typed and swiped from my Passport.
    03-11-15 06:00 AM
    Keep checking ebay you may find a lightly used or refurbished unit for around that much also craigslist you can offer someone that's selling for $500 ish a lower price and maybe you'll get a good deal

also sometimes Telus Canada offers refurbished units directly from the site for amazing prices off contract
    but I'm not sure 100% if they ship to the States
    I would agree regarding the original PP, but it will probably be months before you can get the newly released ATT version for that low. With the device not available in many brick and mortar stores, it will cut down on the amount of people selling the phone. The best advice for the OP is to either look for the OG passport or to have a friend use an upgrade for them.
    03-11-15 06:41 AM
    I would go with the original you should be able to find one for $400.

Unless it's really a big deal for you to have the square edges and you want the curved AT&T version, then your would have to get lucky and find one second hand.

 BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion 
    03-11-15 07:18 AM
    I would go with the original you should be able to find one for $400.

Unless it's really a big deal for you to have the square edges and you want the curved AT&T version, then your would have to get lucky and find one second hand.

 BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion 
    And the wireless charging.
    03-11-15 07:38 AM