I am going to Vancouver next week and hope to get a Passport duty free at the airport. Anyone know if it is available in the airport? Or from a duty free shop in town.

Got a few friends collecting the old BlackBerry OS models so I would appreciate any tip about a shop. I don't suppose I will have much time but try I will.

Posted from my  Passport
    10-04-16 06:31 AM
    Hey

I flew out of Vancouver at the end of August. They have Bestbuy vending machines and Apple type stores. Didn't see any Passports for sale.
    10-04-16 08:47 AM
    Hey

I flew out of Vancouver at the end of August. They have Bestbuy vending machines and Apple type stores. Didn't see any Passports for sale.
    Thanks mate.
    Guess I'll have to try my luck and look in town then.

10-04-16 08:59 AM
    Best buy stores are an option but I can't remember if they sell them unlocked without a plan.

Another option would be to go a mall like Oakridge mall in Vancouver and go to a Telus, Rogers, or Bell store and buy an unlocked passport but they only have the black ones and the price isn't as good as shopblackberry.com.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-16 08:30 PM
    Honestly, the only place you'll find one in here Vancouver is Craigslist. You may be able to get one from one of the carriers, Bell, Rogers or Telus, as they still list them on their websites. But I doubt they'll have any in store.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-16 08:36 PM
    Thanks everybody for your help.
    I'll have one day taking a group of customers around with surely some shopping. Hope that I will find something.

10-09-16 03:02 AM