I use pop3 email account on BB10 passport. On my computer i use Outlook. Outlook on computer is configured so that the email is removed from server as soon as Outlook has the mail. The mail account on blackberry is also pop3 and in the settings i have set synchronisation on 90 days. But in the hub my emails are errased after one or two days. In the past my email stayed on the blackbery until i erased them by hand. Can someone tell me how to change this again.. So that all my email stays on blackberry until i erase it with hand?
    04-06-16 03:14 AM
    You should reconfigure the setting on Outlook computer. I have same experience, to automatically move the mail to personal folder on local hard disk once arrived, and this will automatically remove the mail from server and also your BlackBerry device.

Posted via CB10
    You should reconfigure the setting on Outlook computer. I have same experience, to automatically move the mail to personal folder on local hard disk once arrived, and this will automatically remove the mail from server and also your BlackBerry device.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-16 04:44 AM